Are my shoulders too narrow in relation to the length of my head?

O

okay bra

Iron
I feel disgusted everytime I see my shoulders in any reflection. I think my head is too long compared to the length of my shoulders. I'm 178cm tall and weigh measly 61kg, haven't gone to the gym in over a year. My hair was also a mess right now which is why I put on that hat. Am I delusional or are my shoulders truly death tier

Attachments

• 20240812_024655.jpg
    20240812_024655.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 0
No

• +1
Reactions: ripper
bro j made this to brag ab his wide ass frame

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Linus1888, ey88 and 3 others
bro j made this to brag ab his wide ass frame
this is the .org equivalent to those FAGGOTS in tiktok comment sections that always say “190cm at 14 am i cooked??” FUCK OFF NIGGERS I HATE YOU ALL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pandac, Linus1888, sub5pslathlete and 3 others
I feel disgusted everytime I see my shoulders in any reflection. I think my head is too long compared to the length of my shoulders. I'm 178cm tall and weigh measly 61kg, haven't gone to the gym in over a year. My hair was also a mess right now which is why I put on that hat. Am I delusional or are my shoulders truly death tier
shut the fuck up bigot i hate people like u 🖕🖕

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, arabcelxxx, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
this is the .org equivalent to those FAGGOTS in tiktok comment sections that always say “190cm at 14 am i cooked??” FUCK OFF NIGGERS I HATE YOU ALL
most of them are lying lmao.
''im 12 and 193 am I cooked 💔💔💔:(:(:(😕😕😕😢😢😢😢🥺🥺😩😩😖😖😣😣☹️☹️'' how about you kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, SubhumanForever and idkwhattoputhere
yeah been wanting to say that but people gettin mad as hell for no reason i dont know why they dont get that

yeah been wanting to say that but people gettin mad as hell for no reason i dont know why they dont get that
Just shut the fuck up and never make another thread on this website again. Do you UNDERSTAND?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Linus1888
Just shut the fuck up and never make another thread on this website again. Do you UNDERSTAND?
want me to be submissive to you now and never post anything again 😂😂 not my fault yall Gettin mad for me postin
The thread is serious and im Not joking when I say I think that Way

• Ugh..
Reactions: Linus1888 and SubhumanForever
want me to be submissive to you now and never post anything again 😂😂 not my fault yall Gettin mad for me postin
The thread is serious and im Not joking when I say I think that Way
i'll send you my frame and you can legit compare who's better. You obviolsy even if im taller

Fuck off nigga stop bragging

Shut up faggot

nope, you're just schizophrenic