Last edited:
@FreakkForLife @Growth Plate

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
19 almost 20
They probably are open

It's a bit difficult for me to determine from ur x ray,i would say they are in the closing stage,save them if u can by taking aromaisn.
Read my thread on aromasin.
And take 6.25 mg ed/eod

• +1
Reactions: galego123
They probably are open

It's a bit difficult for me to determine from ur x ray,i would say they are in the closing stage,save them if u can by taking aromaisn.
And take 6.25 mg ed/eod
thanks man, i will give it a shot

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
thanks man, i will give it a shot
Also,do strethcing,i am making a new thread with some added methods and insights,just write a message on my profile so i dont forget to tag.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Growth Plate
Also,do strethcing,i am making a new thread with some added methods and insights,just write a message on my profile so i dont forget to tag.

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

awesome, i will try this out along with physiotherapy and pilates. i got free physiotherapy since i have a birth defect: spina biffida occulta s1

They probably are open

And take 6.25 mg ed/eod
What age do you think plates close at? I'm pretty sure it's 18 - 19

• JFL
They don't close at once.
Spine fuses from 21-27.
I think generally hip and thigh plates close after 18-19

@FreakkForLife @Growth Plate
Tag me too

Spine fuses from 21-27.
I'm about 19.5 yrs old, what should I do?

Also, do you have some tips on how to fix genus varum? (bow legs) If not, it's fine.

• JFL

Also, do you have some tips on how to fix genus varum? (bow legs) If not, it's fine.
About gernus Varum,i don't know.
Go to a physiotherapist,he might know better.

If u are 19.5 ,get x rays of thighs and hips if u can.

Maybe some of ur plates are open

How old are you?

14-16 you delusional coper, 17-18 in giga late bloomers, anything else very rare cases. heightmaxxing is cope buddy

Spine fuses from 21-27.
they basically do all close at once, I mean shit like the wrists and feet close before legs but not that much before. All my shit closed during the same year at late 14

invasive surgery bro

they basically do all close at once, I mean shit like the wrists and feet close before legs but not that much before. All my shit closed during the same year at late 14
Lol:lul::lul::lul:

U are an exceptional case,damn.

only if he is rare late bloomer jfl at this cope @TraumatisedOgre

14-16 you delusional coper, 17-18 in giga late bloomers, anything else very rare cases. heightmaxxing is cope buddy
Bruh, stop coping with your subhuman puberty.

Most people stop growing at 17, and growing at 18 isnt rare.

growth plates also close at different times and it can vary massively. This is very apparant when you consider the fact that the clavicles undeniably close a lot later than the rest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Growth Plate