Are my T levels good? I am on 200mg sertraline for 3-4 months and take opioids daily

Former8YrNEET

Former8YrNEET

Iron
IMG 20240830 133829

It is the same as 700 ng/dl, aka mogs most men? Then why do I have 5 inch wrists, can't grow a beard at 25, blush when talking to strangers and avoidant of all conflict and sound+look like a 17 year old?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I have no muscle at all, this is my frame at TWENTY FIVE YERAS OLD

I am the biggest inkwell on the site, I even got 2nd degree burns trying to tan cus i rotted in a sunbed for 12 mins cus the essex bitch scammed me into buying the longest session despite me telling her that it was my first time using a sunbed JFL any attempt to self improve is halted by factors out of my control. god bless welfare

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, halloweed and Snowskinned
brutal, up the test bro

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
why are you on opioids

• +1
Reactions: Former8YrNEET
why are you on opioids
ive got nerve damage so bad my hand muscles are denervated and permanently atrophied due to shit genes fuck my life

• So Sad
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Deleted member 1140, boss8055 and 3 others
Start hitting the gym and dial in on your diet if you haven't already. Seems like genetics aren't in your favour tbh, but make do with what you got

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, MA_ascender and Former8YrNEET
just pin tbh
Someone completely untrained with low muscle mass to begin with would gain muscle from just injecting 500mg test/week while going for walks etc and barely lifting yeah? Just need fin+aromasin+PCT for sides

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Someone completely untrained with low muscle mass to begin with would gain muscle from just injecting 500mg test/week while going for walks etc and barely lifting yeah? Just need fin+aromasin+PCT for sides
PCT is cope btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: lucifer6969, Sapieeen, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
forsure, if you don't have the balding gene I'd throw in some masteron too tbh. it ages you like crazy but that's exactly what you need.

• +1
View attachment 3135407

It is the same as 700 ng/dl, aka mogs most men? Then why do I have 5 inch wrists, can't grow a beard at 25, blush when talking to strangers and avoidant of all conflict and sound+look like a 17 year old?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I have no muscle at all, this is my frame at TWENTY FIVE YERAS OLD

View attachment 3135411

I am the biggest inkwell on the site, I even got 2nd degree burns trying to tan cus i rotted in a sunbed for 12 mins cus the essex bitch scammed me into buying the longest session despite me telling her that it was my first time using a sunbed JFL any attempt to self improve is halted by factors out of my control. god bless welfare
Their are multiple factors that come into play like your dht levels your shbg levels the number&sensitivity of androgen receptors also even if you had those you still need to eat macros&micros to optimize bone density but at your age its probably Ova exept if your roidmaxx while going on a big bulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, halloweed and Former8YrNEET
Tents is that you?

• +1
which opiods?

View attachment 3135407

Jfl when’s the last time you had 🐱

Jfl when’s the last time you had 🐱
I think about a month ago with a SEA foid prostitute I had to pay £80 for 30 mins never forget sexual success is 90% looks and nothing more, you mewing did fuck all and you were always going to be decent looking regardless

View attachment 3135407

Probably shit androgen receptors and low free testosterone

• So Sad
Probably shit androgen receptors and low free testosterone
androgen receptors and sensitivity etc is 100% genetics isnt it? completely out of my control

I have half of your test level and it seems like I got more from it 😂

Unlucky genes bro

• JFL
Then why do I have 5 inch wrists, can't grow a beard at 25, blush when talking to strangers and avoidant of all conflict and sound+look like a 17 year old?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I have no muscle at all, this is my frame at TWENTY FIVE YERAS OLD
because you dont understand biology

• JFL
androgen receptors and sensitivity etc is 100% genetics isnt it? completely out of my control
Mostly yea, can be increased by doing a huge roid cycle tho i think, get your free t and shbg tested

• +1
IMG 20240826 091324

behold top 15% natty t levels..................................

oh wait im incel forever its over for my genes

Last edited:
View attachment 3135481
behold top 15% natty t levels..................................

oh wait im incel forever its over for my genes
Damn man I was going to write you something on .net , you have the potential to do a lot , stop self hating we love you on .net

The number of androgen receptors can be changed by food lifestyle supplements ect….
The sensitivity is 100% genetic you can’t change it

Mostly yea, can be increased by doing a huge roid cycle tho i think, get your free t and shbg tested
The number of andrg not the sensitivity

Oh i though it raised both, should still help tho no? Ecpescially if you raise your free testosterone
No if anything you may lose sensitivity to it but im not sure

No if anything you may lose sensitivity to it but im not sure
I heard it just raised myostatin giving the illusion of decreased receptor sensitivity, if you check retired body builders for example, they can easily maintain a high amount of muscle mass even with a small trt dose because of the gained sensitivity or increased density

I heard it just raised myostatin giving the illusion of decreased receptor sensitivity, if you check retired body builders for example, they can easily maintain a high amount of muscle mass even with a small trt dose because of the gained sensitivity or increased density
Thats muscle memory that another stuff its because of the nucleus in the muscle (+dont believe anything online a lot of gear user are addict even after stopping the show they don’t go completely off cycle only exception kevin levrone but that guy is a highper responder)

Having high testosterone is cope tbh

• +1
It is my friend, are you that British NEET? I don't remember many people from here tbh
I was wondering where you had gone a while back. Yes it's me your fellow British NEET, you're looking good mate, been looksmaxxing i see. Also nice test levels, mogs most normies, my gp refuses to test my levels unless there's an issue. Also former NEET? Are you a wagie now?

Last edited:
  • +1
Btw why are you on antidepressants and opioids? Brutal.. and isn't that figure your free test?

• +1
Btw why are you on antidepressants and opioids? Brutal.. and isn't that figure your free test?
Yes, they only test free test on NHS. I tried doing it myself, they gave me a tiny 5mm hole to bleed into but I wasn't bleeding enough despite pricking three fingertips so I gave up.
I was wondering where you had gone a while back. Yes it's me your fellow British NEET, you're looking good mate, been looksmaxxing i see. Also nice test levels, mogs most normies, my gp refuses to test my levels unless there's an issue. Also former NEET? Are you a wagie now?
Thank you, it's all cope as my issue is structural and I'm severely non-nt. For getting tested, I told the GP that I had issues getting erections during sex (with prozzis) and that I have little to no libido, he knew I was on opioids for a long-time before due to nerve pain so he tested it. I'm not a wagie (yet) I get rejected everywhere but got kicked out of my parents because I took LSD and had a psychotic break and attempted to strangulate my step-father, luckily disabilitybuxmaxxed out my nut and live in a flat paid for by the government but for how long will that last? Who knows.

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
Meant to say total t* they don't test free test on NHS afaik

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back