Are my teeth effecting my looks?

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
I have this wierd gap between my canines and molars naturally, i never had any orthodontic treatment in my life, i think this gap makes my upper lip pouty, will closing the gap fix my problem?

IMG 20230214 153904

And my lower palate has this wierd protruding teeth which probably makes my chin look recessed, what do you guys think?
IMG 20230214 153927

Should i get invasilgin for it? Or is it just going to recess me

IMG 20230214 154029

This my side profile

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Htobrother, RopeMaxxed and 9 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Sondern

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 16515 and 18 others
Just mew

Keep mouth closed at all times

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 21182
Jesus fucking Christ fix that shit

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice
Yes , they do affect ur looks. Go consult with a dentist or smth i'm not experienced. Make sure they don't fuck u up tho with elastic braces, or extractions

Yes , they do affect ur looks. Go consult with a dentist or smth i'm not experienced. Make sure they don't fuck u up tho with elastic braces, or extractions
They're 100% going to use elastics to close that gap ig, is their any other way?

• Hmm...
Nobody even sees his teeth from that angle anyways, modern dental procedures can make things worse + retainer for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
They're 100% going to use elastics to close that gap ig, is their any other way?
Brutal, idk i have naturally straight teeth and never had braces in my life
Nobody even sees his teeth from that angle anyways, modern dental procedures can make things worse + retainer for life
Can't be too sure, i'm also talking if he has problems from the front, people see u from all angles especially in motion. Also the lower incisors look crooked so there's that

just post a smile picture dude

Vampire halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MadTwatter, Magnum Opus and RAMU KAKA
Bump

• Hmm...
Get braces, your teeth are badly crooked. Then get bimax because you clearly have a class II/ bimaxillary retrusion.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Looks forward grown. Post unfrauded side with ear.

I don't know but judging by the last picture you have alot of potential, if you softmax you can be chad depending on your height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and RAMU KAKA
I have the same thing, except my lower jaw is actually skeletally too far forward, so it makes my bite normal and just looks forward grown

IMG20230214122617

• Woah
Iam 5'11 at 17
I don't know but judging by the last picture you have alot of potential, if you softmax you can be chad depending on your height

• Woah
  • JFL
Looks forward grown. Post unfrauded side with ear.
I got a buzzcut and i look like shit now lol, i have a mirror selfie with my side profile but the resolution is not good

• Woah
What kind of softmaxx is going to ascend me?

• Woah
Fuarkk i can relate to you hard af, how do you plan on fixing this shit?

View attachment 2078326

I have this protruding upper lip and philtrum area too, iam sick of it ruining my harmony
Meh, dont really give a care as fixing it would just give me an underbite as I cant pull my lower teeth any farther back unlike you

Not a very big failo + slightly big lips are attractive on men anyways

Last edited:
I got a buzzcut and i look like shit now lol, i have a mirror selfie with my side profile but the resolution is not good
Jesus noone cares pm me if you want.

What's the problem with elastic braces?

What's the problem with elastic braces?
Depending on which way the force goes, they could recess you.

Some orthodontists fix an overbite by pulling the maxilla backwards instead of the jaw forwards

Or in underbites, they pull the lower jaw backwards instead of the maxilla forward

The first pic is 2-3 months old, i got a acne breakout recently
I'm gonna be honest your skin seems clear, and if you are 5'11 then you are good

• +1
Depending on which way the force goes, they could recess you.

Some orthodontists fix an overbite by pulling the maxilla backwards instead of the jaw forwards

Or in underbites, they pull the lower jaw backwards instead of the maxilla forward
Dang it, my dentist prescribed elastics for me because my maxilla's teeth are tilted to the right, could elastics for that recess it?

Dang it, my dentist prescribed elastics for me because my maxilla's teeth are tilted to the right, could elastics for that recess it?
Idk, but i know its a double edged sword and could benefit or break u

Ask other more knowledgeable users about teeth

Idk, but i know its a double edged sword and could benefit or break u

Ask other more knowledgeable users about teeth
Oh aight, I'm scared of these braces recessing my maxilla or chin but JFL, I guess I don't really have a choice with the way my maxilla is shaped rn unfortunately, ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Oh aight, I'm scared of these braces recessing my maxilla or chin but JFL, I guess I don't really have a choice with the way my maxilla is shaped rn unfortunately, ty
Braces mostly effect the alovelear process tho, i think in my case they're going to improve my looks, totally depends on how your end results will look (ask your ortho)

• +1
8693188A E1EE 4207 B2C9 7F0ACEB8274E

0B5E1BB3 5D2F 43F1 A4DA 70714712672E

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Max Frauder and Deleted member 23558
Braces mostly effect the alovelear process tho, i think in my case they're going to improve my looks, totally depends on how your end results will look (ask your ortho)
I guess with elastics my braces are supposed to also try to fix my tilted upper jaw teeth so I think affecting the alveolar? In your case you should def get braces, I have an open space between my left canine and the incisor kinda like you have and the braces are also supposed to fix that even without the elastics.

I guess with elastics my braces are supposed to also try to fix my tilted upper jaw teeth so I think affecting the alveolar? In your case you should def get braces, I have an open space between my left canine and the incisor kinda like you have and the braces are also supposed to fix that even without the elastics.
Yes they're effecting the alveolar if they are tilted, damn do they really do that without elastics? Will invasilgin have the same effect? I guess it will, thanks dude

@eren1 bro you have invasilgin on?

Ice Hockey Smile GIF by NHL

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Descargue96 and RAMU KAKA
Yes they're effecting the alveolar if they are tilted, damn do they really do that without elastics? Will invasilgin have the same effect? I guess it will, thanks dude
Invisalign probably would, but isn't it more so for cosmetic purposes (that is, not really focused on correcting jaw errors but more so on trying to make teeth look more "aligned" and less "crooked", things like that), not sure though. Ask your dentist about it I guess jfl, np.

• +1
Invisalign probably would, but isn't it more so for cosmetic purposes (that is, not really focused on correcting jaw errors but more so on trying to make teeth look more "aligned" and less "crooked", things like that), not sure though. Ask your dentist about it I guess jfl, np.
Yeah its just about alignment you're right, but i think just aligning my teeth will solve my problem, well going to an ortho is my only option

Brutally subhuman teeth. Even after they're aligned as much as possible, implants or at least veneers will still be needed.

Or just have all the undersized subhuman [dog] teeth extracted and get dentures.

mogger canines

So basically its over? I just cant ascend without closing that gap and protrusion it fucks my features up
Brutally subhuman teeth. Even after they're aligned as much as possible, implants or at least veneers will still be needed.

Or just have all the undersized subhuman [dog] teeth extracted and get dentures.