Are narrow faces really that bad (with pics)

PrisonBreakFan08

PrisonBreakFan08

Road to 6 psl / mentalcel
I know you guys are gonna say I'm coping and I'd probably agree with you but I feel as like if you have good eye area, good nose and lips and you're not recessed in jaw area then you don't have to worry about an extremely wide face although it is aesthetic and looks nice, it's not a death sentence entirely with examples below with the most beloved idolized models on this forum. They all seem to have oblong or oval face shape in these

Image0 26

Image1 2

Rs 634x795 160929113704 634Zayn Malik No Beard Kf92916

Sean is clearly sucking in his cheeks here as it looks exactly like me when I do the same thing >_> the frauding is real
Image0 27

Nick Jonas

And please don't make the excuse of "it's the camera lens that makes their face look longer" because most of these pics were done with the same camera that's professionally done with any other photographs you see them in

I originally thought they had jaw surgery but a lot of these pics are very recent so did they get temporary jaw injections before photoshoots or it all makeup and camera frauding/angles

Attachments

• image0 (25).jpg
    image0 (25).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
  • image1 (2).jpg
    image1 (2).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
dn rd pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I know you guys are gonna say I'm coping and I'd probably agree with you but I feel as like if you have good eye area, good nose and lips and you're not recessed in jaw area then you don't have to worry about an extremely wide face although it is aesthetic and looks nice, it's not a death sentence entirely with examples below with the most beloved idolized models on this forum

View attachment 457780
View attachment 457774

Sean is clearly sucking in his cheeks here >_> the frauding is real
View attachment 457776
View attachment 457778

And please don't make the excuse of "it's the camera lens that makes their face look longer" because most of these pics were done with the same camera that's professionally done with any other photographs you see them in

I originally thought they had jaw surgery but a lot of these pics are very recent so did they get temporary jaw injections before photoshoots or it all makeup and camera frauding/angles
pics don't work

it's the camera lens that makes their face look longer
In motion their faces are wider.
Also, they don't have long faces as in flat, recessed they just have slightly longer midfaces, but not horseface.

In other words short midface isn't required to be good looking, which is basically saying "water" repeatedly.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Sean O'pry doesn't have a narrow face you dumb hoe that picture is distorted
154636655.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i heard that high FWHR is one of the most attractive features

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7776
added more

Last edited:
Sean O'pry doesn't have a narrow face you dumb hoe that picture is distorted
154636655.jpg

It is true that he has very high FWHR in a lot of them and is the case in some interviews but my point is I still think he could slay even if he did have that pic I mentioned on tinder (if he wasn't famous already ofc) I'm probably gonna try using extremely distorted pics of a less famous model with good eye area and above jaw features to experiment with this theory to show that having average jaw width is not the most ideal but isn't worth hating yourself over if you can't avoid jaw surgery or are saving up for it and isn't the end of the world to give some people life fuel

It is true that he has very high FWHR in a lot of them and is the case in some interviews but my point is I still think he could slay even if he did have that pic I mentioned on tinder (if he wasn't famous already ofc) I'm probably gonna try using extremely distorted pics of a less famous model with good eye area and above jaw features to experiment with this theory to show that having average jaw width is not the most ideal but isn't worth hating yourself over if you can't avoid jaw surgery or are saving up for it and isn't the end of the world to give some people life fuel

i heard that high FWHR is one of the most attractive features

Oh it definitely is, but just because you don't have Henry Cavill's chad jawline or can't reach it atm doesn't mean it's completely over you, which some people on here think

do you seriously think sean is sucking in his cheeks?

Oh it definitely is, but just because you don't have Henry Cavill's chad jawline or can't reach it atm doesn't mean it's completely over you, which some people on here think
my jawline mogs his

plus im mentally stable

he's gay so he isn't

Ban all retarded graycels

francisco just had major descension recently

low fwhr isnt a deal breaker unless its REALLY low like sub 1.75

mine is 1.65 or something :cry:

In motion their faces are wider.
Also, they don't have long faces as in flat, recessed they just have slightly longer midfaces, but not horseface.

In other words short midface isn't required to be good looking, which is basically saying "water" repeatedly.

I probably misphrased what I said there, longer midface is more accurate to my description. I have in seen in interviews with them (espesially Zayn) where their faces are just a tad bit wider but not chad like, more pretty boy imo which is still good obviously. I am planning to get bimax or jaw widening surgeries though I still am complacent with how I look until then and still activtiyl try to get girls numbers and have been talking with them but am focusing mainly on eyemaxing, nosemaxxing, teethmaxing, lipsmaxing as that's really what's lowering my psl points atm

Btw I am not blue pilled to clarify, I certainly think a wide face can halo you hard and is an ideal feature but I think having hooded or almond eyes, nice smooth wide lips, and a good nose is just as important and you can still have a market regardless of having not a wide jaw

@toth77 larping account