Are Naturoids legit?

Kristin

Kristin

ControlAltDALIT
Again, very iffy about using real roids around normies

Are any of these pills on Amazon any good? Need a cope till I can find legit injections

D132A87C B661 4E6E 8A8E 6A1DE7F1421A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
It's all bunk dogshit, just cope with sarms if you can't find real roids

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
It's all bunk dogshit, just cope with sarms if you can't find real roids
Good plan tbh, my only concern is legally buying Sarms in the us considering they’re illegal

Good plan tbh, my only concern is legally buying Sarms in the us considering they’re illegal
They're technically "legal" since they can be sold and bought for "research purposes" so you can order online fine without getting into any trouble.

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
They're technically "legal" since they can be sold and bought for "research purposes" so you can order online fine without getting into any trouble.
shiet nigga if I knew it was that easy I would have bought a ton

so i know basically nothing about sarms. Do they come in a pill form or do you have to buy them in needles

shiet nigga if I knew it was that easy I would have bought a ton

so i know basically nothing about sarms. Do they come in a pill form or do you have to buy them in needles
I'm pretty sure most either come in pills or a solution, pills might seem more convenient then solution but its basically the same. Solution is apparently more effective then pills but I don't know how true that is

Sarms aren’t natural obviously but a good alternative to roids. Taking them in conjunction with test is best I hear. Other than that look up ibutamoren and turkesterone. It may catch your interest.