Are nicotine pouches unhealthy?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Since quitting vaping/smoking I have been using nicotine pouches which are really great. Give me a great energy buzz during the day and the same nicotine rush without inhaling anything. These are a big lifemaxx and productivitymax. Is there any downside to them or risks?

all nicotine has a major effect on healing and blood construction. It also will still fuck with dopamine brain receptors. So yeah, it’s more of a transitional and not the final step of decreasing dependence.

I personally smoke cigars. I am not able to get addicted to them, I can go months without one but can also do 3 in a day if I’m in the mood. Cigars are the high class way to consume tobacco anyways. It’s like wine tasting

smoking unfiltered rollies isnt even bad for you tbh

I wouldnt take nicotine in isolate tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dainslief, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14274
smoking unfiltered rollies isnt even bad for you tbh

I wouldnt take nicotine in isolate tho
Why not on isolate? Tobacco is still unhealthy on the lungs.

all nicotine has a major effect on healing and blood construction. It also will still fuck with dopamine brain receptors. So yeah, it’s more of a transitional and not the final step of decreasing dependence.

I personally smoke cigars. I am not able to get addicted to them, I can go months without one but can also do 3 in a day if I’m in the mood. Cigars are the high class way to consume tobacco anyways. It’s like wine tasting
I don’t enjoy cigars because they don’t give you that light headed feeling.

I don’t enjoy cigars because they don’t give you that light headed feeling.
Are you accidentally inhaling and not taking a sugary snack with them? I can get lightheaded if it’s a strong Churchill but for a small robusto never been an issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Are you accidentally inhaling and not taking a sugary snack with them? I can get lightheaded if it’s a strong Churchill but for a small robusto never been an issue
No I never inhale cigars. I said they don’t give me the lightheaded feeling that cigarettes, vapes, etc do and that is the feeling I crave.