Are Nordic women supposed to.be good looking?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

The men look okay, but the women....they're not attractive one bit, despite being semi-naked. My dick didn't even move a Planck length.

I truly believe MENA women are the most attractive objectively. I know the unanimous consensus is (currently) white people. But that's only because most people in the world think MENAs are hidden behind a veil and only wear ninja clothing.

Every fucking empire in the world wanted to conquer and rape the middle east and north Africa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mrdouchebag, 97baHater and 15 others
Asian women are the most attractive, objectively speaking. Even the ugly ones have some degree of cuteness to them. An ugly white woman is unbearable to look at

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, fuse, theonewhocantascend and 21 others
Asian women are the most attractive, objectively speaking. Even the ugly ones have some degree of cuteness to them. An ugly white woman is unbearable to look at
Imo looksmax is useless if you’re ltn or mtn white guy that’s into Asian girls cuz hypergamy carries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, nigkook, Richard Cheese and 2 others
I don't find them that attractive. Despite their femininity and age-defying genetics.

The consensus everywhere is whites are the most attractive. Ethnic country or not. Ethnic countries or not.

I think there was some data showing that white men go for Asians using OLD apps. However a lot of them are because they're older and Asians are easier for them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 52452
Asian women are the most attractive, objectively speaking.
Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud, St.TikTokcel, 97baHater and 8 others
MENA are the best.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deprived
@SecularIslamist post MENA women

Slavics are the most attractive amongst europeans.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 52452
Nah. The biggest advantage AW have is keeping their weight down. That's their cheat code. But, even then, obesity is growing even with them.

Facially, though, I disagree. In fact, I find Chinese women in particular to be some of the most boring looking women. Korean women fog on average but it's tough to tell how they even naturally look due to plastic surgery and Japanese women fog too often have bad teeth.

SE Asian women are also hit or miss from my experience. And I'm not into Indian women like that even though I ironically like Dougla women from the Caribbean. Go figure.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 52452
mena, latina, med, mullata, hapa women fog nerdic women to oblivion imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, Ricky212, murdah and 1 other person

The men look okay, but the women....they're not attractive one bit, despite being semi-naked. My dick didn't even move a Planck length.

I truly believe MENA women are the most attractive objectively. I know the unanimous consensus is (currently) white people. But that's only because most people in the world think MENAs are hidden behind a veil and only wear ninja clothing.

Every fucking empire in the world wanted to conquer and rape the middle east and north Africa.

White women living rent free in this Pajeet's mind.

How many threads about him not liking white women now?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and 4 others
Latina could mean anything though, you could be talking about goblina mestizas or white passing castizas

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Facts, he probably just has bad experiences with white women rejecting his manlet ass

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 65752 and normie_joe
cope they are all hot as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Latina could mean anything though, you could be talking about goblina mestizas or white passing castizas
I like brown and white latinas alike tbh. Also I never heard of someone calling themselves castizo/castiza irl its just an internet thing

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
I like brown and white latinas alike tbh. Also I never heard of someone calling themselves castizo/castiza irl its just an internet thing
I’ve heard a lot of latinas refer to themselves as mestiza or castiza over here but its probably because I live around so many spics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
I’ve heard a lot of latinas refer to themselves as mestiza or castiza over here but its probably because I live around so many spics.
idk I never irl. I also never heard of a mixed black person calling themselves mullato. I said mullato irl once when I was peak autist and got funny stares :lul:

• JFL
idk I never irl. I also never heard of a mixed black person calling themselves mullato. I said mullato irl once when I was peak autist and got funny stares :lul:
I’ve literally never heard the term mulatto until i joined this forum :lul:. People irl just call you mixed or lightskin

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
respect oldcels :feelsrope:

That's something I can't stand in curry cultures. It's respect your elders, but the only thing that changed about them is their ballsack got more wrinkly while their wisdom remained the same.

• JFL
That's something I can't stand in curry cultures. It's respect your elders, but the only thing that changed about them is their ballsack got more wrinkly while their wisdom remained the same.
old ppl are slow as fuck ngl. If I was old I'd stay at nursing home and LDAR

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and normie_joe
Some of these women are GL but they are all quite masculine. They have large frames, toned muscular arms and large jaws

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
  • JFL
Might be true

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
old ppl are slow as fuck ngl. If I was old I'd stay at nursing home and LDAR

You are curry bhai, you are supposed to keep your children chained to their bedroom, feed them microwaved naan and have them memorize an entire college level calculus textbook in the 8th grade, so they can betabuxx and provide for you when you are an oldcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and murdah

To be fair, we needed this rare perspective from a brown man - it's part of his character. And I even agree with him to a lesser extent, white women are overrated by everyone. They don't have any of the sex appeal that org users claimed... the only way for me to be invested in the fantasy of white women is in the 3rd person, imagining them totally whoring out... very much in contrast with their image as paragons of virtue.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Richard Cheese
You are curry bhai, you are supposed to keep your children chained to their bedroom, feed them microwaved naan and have them memorize an entire college level calculus textbook in the 8th grade, so they can betabuxx and provide for you when you are an oldcel.
He’s indian??

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, HTN_Mentalcel, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 52452 and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@Autismcel