Are nutrionist worth it?

Meximanlet

Meximanlet

Iron
right now I am between 20-25% bf (bloated asf) and I want to leanmaxx. I know that all the information i need is on the web but I was thinking that maybe a nutritionist could help me get results faster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and sub7ita
go for it.

• Love it
Reactions: Meximanlet
right now I am between 20-25% bf (bloated asf) and I want to leanmaxx. I know that all the information i need is on the web but I was thinking that maybe a nutritionist could help me get results faster.
not being a loser would help you more

rofl no, my nutrionist told me to eat more sugar jfl. All the info you need is on this forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Meximanlet
Depends on your knowledge

• +1
if you have money and restricted knowledge, well informed nutr is well worth it

• +1
No. Only bodybuilders know about that shit. Ask a bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Meximanlet
just do keto + intermittent fasting

• +1
rofl no, my nutrionist told me to eat more sugar jfl. All the info you need is on this forum tbh.
Some friends told me that they got fuck up by the nutrionist. Wack shit

• +1
Reactions: Julian
They just regurgitate bluepills

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, spark and Meximanlet
Nutritionists are one of the stupidest "professionals" on average and you are better off by visiting a BB forum and taking some tips on how to eat clean for whatever goals you are aiming for, that is, lose fat, gain muscle, etc.
BBs are the foremost experts on diet, the whole BB thing is about getting big and lean and they are usually years or decades ahead of the medical community.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Nutritionists are one of the stupidest "professionals" on average and you are better off by visiting a BB forum and taking some tips on how to eat clean for whatever goals you are aiming for, that is, lose fat, gain muscle, etc.
BBs are the foremost experts on diet, the whole BB thing is about getting big and lean and they are usually years or decades ahead the medical community.
Thanks for the advice bro, Will read some information of bb forums

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Count calories. Go to grocery store and find 0 calorie bbq sauce, salad dressing. Find 0 calorie snacks, like sugar free jello.

the point i would say, is not to eat less food, because u will get hungry, but to eat the same amount, but with less caloric value.

and jog daily

• Love it