are pakis caucasian?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
what phenotype do they fall in exactly? i dont think they fall in the indian pheno since all the pakis here look like they have caucasian skull say except for nose i suppose

I’m honestly really tired of this social battle of a “tall and fair Pakistan” or generally speaking the veering culture of in-race colourism that exists explicitly in South Asia, and Asia as a whole.
Without colourism, I genuinely don’t feel that this question would exist, because I’m well aware that the angle is the assumption that “Pakistanis are White/Caucasian, aren’t we? We’re not dark!”.
That aside, Pakistani people are considered “brown” in the West, just as much as Indians, Bengalis, and Sri Lankans are regardless of how some Pakistanis may view themselves or the general differences between, say, someone from South India and someone from Northern Pakistan.
Pakistan as a whole, if we’re explicitly talking about melanin, is no different than North India is given that both are, for the most part, people of the Hind/Indus valley.
Some people are short and dark, some are tall and fair, some are short and fair, and some are tall and dark. Nothing is wrong with any of that.
Pakistani people are neither white nor Caucasoid, plain and simple, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
All of us Pakistanis aren’t all tall, fair modelesque humans, and that’s fine.
Stop being ashamed of being who you are or purporting some conceived falsehood.
Focus on something other than skin tone for God’s sake!
Think of yourselves as something other than white or brown, but instead as the proud descendants of the children of Indus, and instead of this odd-degree of pseudo-beautification, attempt instead to focus on the nation and the people regardless of colour or ethnic group.
P.S. Most Pakistanis I’ve known don’t care about skin tone or colourism that much, at least not explicitly, perhaps maintaining some implicit biases, that being said there still exists a culture in entertainment and media in all of South Asia regarding the aspect of “white is beauty” which is why many people try to claim being fairer and whiter than the rest. It’s a vestigial aspect of society that should be forgotten.

Source

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Bechadish
I’m honestly really tired of this social battle of a “tall and fair Pakistan” or generally speaking the veering culture of in-race colourism that exists explicitly in South Asia, and Asia as a whole.
Without colourism, I genuinely don’t feel that this question would exist, because I’m well aware that the angle is the assumption that “Pakistanis are White/Caucasian, aren’t we? We’re not dark!”.
That aside, Pakistani people are considered “brown” in the West, just as much as Indians, Bengalis, and Sri Lankans are regardless of how some Pakistanis may view themselves or the general differences between, say, someone from South India and someone from Northern Pakistan.
Pakistan as a whole, if we’re explicitly talking about melanin, is no different than North India is given that both are, for the most part, people of the Hind/Indus valley.
Some people are short and dark, some are tall and fair, some are short and fair, and some are tall and dark. Nothing is wrong with any of that.
Pakistani people are neither white nor Caucasoid, plain and simple, and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Think of yourselves as something other than white or brown, but instead as the proud descendants of the children of Indus, and instead of this odd-degree of pseudo-beautification, attempt instead to focus on the nation and the people regardless of colour or ethnic group.
P.S. Most Pakistanis I’ve known don’t care about skin tone or colourism that much, at least not explicitly, perhaps maintaining some implicit biases, that being said there still exists a culture in entertainment and media in all of South Asia regarding the aspect of “white is beauty” which is why many people try to claim being fairer and whiter than the rest. It’s a vestigial aspect of society that should be forgotten.

Source
did you copy this from quora
first thing i copy this and that comes up
i just wanna know are they caucasian or not

Source
For one second i thought it was your IQ who wrote that.
did you copy this from quora
first thing i copy this and that comes up
i just wanna know are they caucasian or not
Caucasoid they are.
I'm myself persian/turkish, i don't consider myself caucasian.

Daily reminder to all coping pakis - you are genetically the same as North Indians.

India and Pakistan were literally the same before 1947 - Pakistan didn't even exist before that date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and noped
nope negro, jfl at u claiming to be white in my thread. turns out ur a paki niggeroid
Fuck no dude I am not paki or nigger for the last time I've been wanting to know because all of you curry munchers lurking here look Caucasian
Sikkunt is a legit prime example