yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
@Michael Myers @CFW432 @Diarrhoea @coisbhai

discuss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
lightskin pakis and lightskin indians are different species, however, all darkskinned paki and indians are curries.
lots of genetic overlap in the darkskins as well, as dark = lower caste = not allowed to breed with the brahmins.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Despicable and exo
But if we compare the top 20 percent they are very different

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
lightskin pakis and lightskin indians are different species, however, all darkskinned paki and indians are curries.
lots of genetic overlap in the darkskins as well, as dark = lower caste = not allowed to breed with the brahmins.
Most Brahmins I see have curry skin and Pakistan doesn’t have caste system

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
The mass of pakistani is generally 5-10% whiter thats it

Most Brahmins I see have curry skin and Pakistan doesn’t have caste system
back when india was one country, the pakis were treated like dalits. only recently some pakis have mixed genetics with aryans granting the newer generations some moggers, however overall, pakis are still ugly if you look at older generations or non-uk pakis.

the brahmins with curry skin are exceptions tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
back when india was one country, the pakis were treated like dalits. only recently some pakis have mixed genetics with aryans granting the newer generations some moggers, however overall, pakis are still ugly if you look at older generations or non-uk pakis.

That was only for like 200 years. U forgot the Mughal empire? Thats where most Muslims come from in India.

brahmins are the biggest subhuman dalits, mahatma gandhis. even inbred pakis mog them

• JFL
And most Brahmins have curry skin. You probably mean light brown and consider them lighter lol. But they don’t have red or pink undertones

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
And most Brahmins have curry skin. You probably mean light brown and consider them lighter lol. But they don’t have red or pink undertones
theyre dravidian pajeets, they dont even have any military history. just useless cucks from the start

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Average from both can’t pull shit and is ugly but Indians hold a worse failo in the uk tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and LegitUser
i have red undertones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bushman, sub5c3l and 5 others
theyre dravidian pajeets, they dont even have any military history. just useless cucks from the start
Discuss what OP said don’t start on ur bullshit useless castes u bum pajeet Brahmin Dalit ur all the same u fag

Average from both can’t pull shit and is ugly but Indians hold a worse failo in the uk tbh
i thought so honeslty

despite the islamic falio, i feel like the islamic falio took the place of an even worse falio aka street shitter/cow shit dindu falio

• +1
i thought so honeslty

despite the islamic falio, i feel like the islamic falio took the place of an even worse falio aka street shitter/cow shit dindu falio
I don’t think Islamic failo exists in the uk tbh maybe in America

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Discuss what OP said don’t start on ur bullshit useless castes u bum pajeet Brahmin Dalit ur all the same u fag
fuck off honkey, your women get dick from every race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
Yes Pakistanis are clearly distinct from indians. Pakistanis are taller, lighter-skinned, different facial features. Superior in every way tbh

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, JohnDoe, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
ur people worship white people like no other

i saw this on my fyp just today and considered posting it lol but i didn't wanna be too mean/racist

• JFL

• +1
The mass of pakistani is generally 5-10% whiter thats it
False. There are entire regions of PK where people are very fair/white-skinned. 5-10%? JFL the average indian is dark as fuck, they have a tiny % of people in north india who are light-brown, that's it. Meanwhile light-brown is very common in PK and actual white skin is quite common in the north aswell. Average paki is light brown, average indian is dark brown, not 5-10% at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, JohnDoe, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
uhhhh doesn't it exist all over the western world?
Indian failo is literally WORLDWIDE. PK failo doesn't exist because we are light-skinned and can larp as med anyways, Islam failo might exist in America but doesn't exist in the UK.

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer u ever realised how all the Indian actors are not even Indian 🤣🤣 it’s so funny literally all have afghan/ Iranian blood or are half white

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and yeeyeeslayer
Indian failo is literally WORLDWIDE. PK failo doesn't exist because we are light-skinned and can larp as med anyways, Islam failo might exist in America but doesn't exist in the UK.
We are lighter skinned but only a minority of us can larp as med u need to have the features too

• +1
We are lighter skinned but only some of us can larp as med u need to have the features too
Sure but light skin is just a massive halo in comparison to the dark brown average indian.

• Hmm...
It's just completely over for indians tbh, the entire world hates them now.

@yeeyeeslayer why didn’t u include my bongo bhais 🇧🇩 shouldn’t have left them out they already have it hard enough 😔

meh i think alot of it is undeserved honestly

the amount of hate they get is very lookspilling and blackpilling, because they don't committ any crimes to the countries they immigrate to ,

it seems they're hated for no reason other than their looks

Pakistan or India it’s the same shit 90 percent of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and sub5c3l
We are lighter skinned but only a minority of us can larp as med u need to have the features too
your foreskin got chopped off by jewish tradition and your people literally are so deformed that they hog all NHS resources due to birth defect via inbred marriages lmfao @NoseProphecy @sub5c3l

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea, NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
  • +1

the amount of hate they get is very lookspilling and blackpilling, because they don't committ any crimes to the countries they immigrate to ,

only two species
chad or subhuman

muh paki muh curry muh brahmin
The thing is that if ur good looking it doesn’t matter where ure from. Who gives a fuck if ur ancestors were high T warriors if ure subhuman scrolling org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea and sub5c3l
only two species
chad or subhuman

muh paki muh curry muh brahmin
the 2 species that matters were the indians that got raped by muslims and converted to islam, and the rest that didnt jfl

• JFL
The thing is that if ur good looking it doesn’t matter where ure from. Who gives a fuck if ur ancestors were high T warriors if ure subhuman scrolling org
if good looks is genuinely the only thing that matters to u then i dont even know what to say.. its truly over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
if good looks is genuinely the only thing that matters to u then i dont even know what to say.. its truly over
No what my point is that the people who bring up their ancestory and shit is a pathetic and irrelevant point because it’s about who you are at the end. My ancestors literally took on wars where they were outnumbered by a lot. Yet I’m a pussy bitch

• +1
No what my point is that the people who bring up their ancestory and shit is a pathetic and irrelevant point because it’s about who you are at the end. My ancestors literally took on wars where they were outnumbered by a lot. Yet I’m a pussy bitch
i see your point and it is correct. but i suppose you have the ability to look at ur ancestors and think to yourself, i once wasnt conquered, i come from good stock, if my ancestors did it then its possible for me to do it. someone with the ancestry of getting raped by muslims, submitting to islam and getting their cock chopped cant say those things

• Hmm...
i see your point and it is correct. but i suppose you have the ability to look at ur ancestors and think to yourself, i once wasnt conquered, i come from good stock, if my ancestors did it then its possible for me to do it. someone with the ancestry of getting raped by muslims, submitting to islam and getting their cock chopped cant say those things
Yea but I would probably prove it by actions rather than vocally

• Ugh..
75% are curry (indo-aryan) and like 25% are iranic.

But they are descended from the most superior curry ethnicities in terms of looks since they are all northwestern curries.

Northwestern curries on average have the highest amount of Iranian farmer and aryan dna and the least amount of abo dna compared to all other curry regions in south asia, which is why pakistanis are better looking than indians on average.

No my friend i can assure you it is very deserved. Look at Canada for example, completely taken over by indians, they made the country from a nice holiday destination into a no-go country. They've fucked the native canadians, they ruin everything they touch. Even on the internet they suck israels dick and post anti-islam stuff non-stop. They really are subhumans for the most part and deserve all the negativity coming towards them. The entire planet is blackpilled on indians now.
Their behaviour and mass immigration is why they're hated and rightfully so.