Are Palate Expanders (Tooth-borne) good enough to expand the palate?

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
I'm 19, broke, and in Cuckanada, and I searched up if any orthojew does any MSE, and no one does it near where I live (not surprised).

So should I careermax, get enough money and go outside of this cuck lands to get MSE, or should I just get the tooth-borne expanders to widen my palate? What are the cons of the non-MSE expander? I heard it doesn't actually expand the maxilla...

My IMW is between 35-40mm, with a very small crossbite.

Also, would I even be able to use an exapander at all? Since my lower jaw has the same shape as my upper jaw, so if I expand the palate wouldn't I get a fucked up upper bite?

Fuck, why was I born as a subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: draco, FutureSlayer and Deleted member 3202
@Sergio-OMS

Help him doc

Isnt 40mm good ?

I'm 19, broke, and in Cuckanada, and I searched up if any orthojew does any MSE, and no one does it near where I live (not surprised).

So should I careermax, get enough money and go outside of this cuck lands to get MSE, or should I just get the tooth-borne expanders to widen my palate? What are the cons of the non-MSE expander? I heard it doesn't actually expand the maxilla...
View attachment 295096
My IMW is between 35-40mm, with a very small crossbite.

Also, would I even be able to use an exapander at all? Since my lower jaw has the same shape as my upper jaw, so if I expand the palate wouldn't I get a fucked up upper bite?

Fuck, why was I born as a subhuman?

A a palate expander is still a good choice to expand the maxilla.
the difference between MSE/SARPE and palate expander is the fact palate expanders only affects the lower part of the maxilla, while MES/SARPE can affect a higher part of the maxilla too.
However in both surgical and orthodontic way, the expansion of teeth showing while smiling/speaking will be the same