Are people automatically disgusted by me because I'm curry?

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
I moved into a new place and none of my roommates acknowledged my existence. I told hi to a girl and she said hi back and left to her room.

Are normies repulsed by me because i'm curry?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, watah, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
I moved into a new place and none of my roommates acknowledged my existence. I told hi to a girl and she said hi back and left to her room.

Maybe maybe not, depends on your looks level tbh

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Depends on hoe you present youre self moster ppl aint racists

If you’re dark skinned yes. If your not, but your not Bollywood paktun mogger your the other type of north indid man who looks like inbred and has a narrow skull like a anti Semitics caricature but with mustard skin then yes.

Chad has no race. A chad is a chad. But if you are below average and curry, it may be why

No, some people have opinion on your race, but if you look rich nobody cares.

Show picture

If you’re dark skinned yes. If your not, but your not Bollywood paktun mogger your the other type of north indid man who looks like inbred and has a narrow skull like a anti Semitics caricature but with mustard skin then yes.
If u have a pashtun pheno, then what happens bhai?

Only some people, others have no issue to the phenotype, you might just be average asf

Don't ever put Bollywood and Afghan in the same sentence again. Two completely ethnic groups.

• +1
Reactions: mr007
Don't ever put Bollywood and Afghan in the same sentence again. Two completely ethnic groups.
There are Indian Pashtuns they are called paktuns. Srk, Salman Khan, Amir khan all Pashtun

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
There are Indian Pashtuns they are called paktuns. Srk, Salman Khan, Amir khan all Pashtun
No, they aren't. They may have had ancestors from there but they are now ethnically Indic. I know about so-called Pathan caste, but they are just your average pajeet.