Are people getting uglier or chaddier?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It seems females are getting better looking. But the ext generation of males, more or less subhumans than our generation??

xenoestrogens in water

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground, itsover69, heroinfather and 4 others
Males more subhuman
Women prettier as you said (or sluttier in other words)

I never go outside so I wouldn’t know tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SikKunt and pisslord
I think its because of all of the estrogen in food, males are worse looking and female are getting prettier. Jewis gay frog water

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
the average on everything is rising so..

There will always be chads, normies and incels in the same amount

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and heroinfather
There will always be chads, normies and incels in the same amount
This.

Since ugly foids will always be able to spread their genes this will never change

Uglier ofc, or the same.

Males more subhuman
Women prettier as you said (or sluttier in other words)
not at all, men mog women every time. nearly every male faceapp mogs a female even with makeup. Females have subhuman bone structures, fat deposits and eye area.

• +1
Uglier ofc, or the same.

not at all, men mog women every time. nearly every male faceapp mogs a female even with makeup. Females have subhuman bone structures, fat deposits and eye area.
Idk, I see foids out here (teens) becoming more and more developed sooner and sooner (bigger titties and asses). While the (nu)males I see have inferior bone structures and shit.

More subhuman,
Since technology and laziness is improving we go outside less and eat shittier.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Pex1992 and SikKunt
males are getting more recessed and thus uglier, this doesnt impact females as much since their smv is higher regardless whether they have a shit maxilla or not,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, heroinfather and SikKunt
Estrogen everywhere

Men groom more nowadays than their forefathers, but combine that with reduced T levels and you get hippie soyboys, or in many cases fat balding soyboys.

Women are getting more attractive due to better cosmetic tech, also big subset of women are getting fatter.

Upper class is getting chaddier, lower/middle class is getting uglier. The west is running a legal eugenics program for the rich.

BOTh makes and females are getting uglier. Males because of estrogen and bad lifestyles and females because of landwhales

Nah it’s over for me. I’m too old and fucked in the head tbh.
ahh.. another oldcel. im fucked in the head as well but i just treat em like the toilets they are

xenoestrogens in water
everything

We are getting uglier in the west because we're getting less healthy.

First and foremost, obesity rates. General populace eats fast food and chugs soda.
90% of our food is soft. Chewing hard food starting at a very young age causes proper facial development and pretty much makes orthodontics obsolete. The inverse is true.
The xenoestrogens in everything cause males to be emasculated; lowering their dimorphism and attractiveness. These cause women to physically mature faster as well. Birth control pills and excessive endocrine disruption are causing them to "hit the wall" by the time they're 22.