Are people here racist because they are on .org or are they on .org because they are racist?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
which comes first

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
chicken came first

• +1
Reactions: mid
IMG 20240212 WA0019

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MoggerGaston, Sushifart and 3 others
no one here is actually racist they just like dark humor

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Akhi, TechnoBoss and 2 others
which comes first
I honestly believe most humans are racist. At least 55-65% of them.

To what degree and how much they truly admit/show it irl is an entirely different matter.

So people here are definitely “racist” because they are online, not the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, mid, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Every white guy on org is subhuman or manlet so they need something to feel better jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mid and wishIwasSalludon
no one here is actually racist they just like dark humor
i am but not too much, though i actually think niggers and indians are underneath everybody

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fishy and forevermirin
Every white guy on org is subhuman or manlet so they need something to feel better jfl
fuark dellisola looks insane in ur avi

in white countries, in ethnic countries the number is more like 80% + I think its because ethnics are less individualistic and more conformist than whites

blackpill coincides with racism/race realism. the common trait being autism. autists have greater ability to parse information and recognize patterns without feeling the need to sugarcoat things or lie to themselves.

blacks obviously have lower iq, and various other behavior and temperamental issues that are hereditary. the normie would deny reality while the blackpill enjoyer doesn't care about pandering to political correctness. the based autist has a compulsion towards truth

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Everyone who is here came here for a reason and are most likely abused dogs or social outcast being racist is one of the only copes they have if you actually look at the behaviour from the avg org user their honophobic racist and antisemitic + like moths to a flame they all gather here beceause the shit they say here they wouldn't dare say in real life

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and zura

To what degree and how much they truly admit/show it irl is an entirely different matter.

So people here are definitely “racist” because they are online, not the other way round.
Yes most ppl are racist even in liberal diverse big cities. They just have to “tolerate” one another. If you can’t tolerate them then u look like you have a mental disorder. Obviously the degree of toleration depends on the scenario

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane