are people in france racist?

bloated mentalcel

bloated mentalcel

Iron
im an armenian/russian who is thinking about moving to france? is it over? will i get bullied? is there a lot of that one certain monkey race? is it possible to find original french girls anymore? i am 198cm will i get heightmogged? are there lots of chads there? is it a good country to geomaxx? i love napoleon and baguettes btw and thanks for supporting armenia in war <3

Nah you'll be fine

i am 198cm will i get heightmogged?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Rzn, watah and 2 others
France is a good country, but there is alot of arabs and blacks, that's not really a problem but the problem is what they do, and if you're 1m98 you will not get heightmogged lol, it's very rare to see people taller than 1m90 or 1m95 and btw there are practically no french girls there, but it depends where you will move, there are zones in Paris where they're a lot, but in city's like Marseille there is only black and arab monkey's and you can easily get knocked by them just bc you look at them wrong, and they will mock you if you don't know or understand french (i was bullied for not knowing french) , but it depends where you will live, local french (the real ones) are very sympathic if we compare with those arabic and black monkey's

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, watah, ey88 and 1 other person
im an armenian/russian who is thinking about moving to france? is it over? will i get bullied? is there a lot of that one certain monkey race? is it possible to find original french girls anymore? i am 198cm will i get heightmogged? are there lots of chads there? is it a good country to geomaxx? i love napoleon and baguettes btw and thanks for supporting armenia in war <3
Oh axper, France is not a place to geomaxx 😭 Estegh aprum em u aghjikner@ djvar en…Mna Rusastanum qam gna America, bayc Fransiaum chesqara geomaxx anes.

Oh axper, France is not a place to geomaxx 😭 Estegh aprum em u aghjikner@ djvar en…Mna Rusastanum qam gna America, bayc Fransiaum chesqara geomaxx anes.
nice pfp:love: im in anatolia so thats the thing, i will literally take what i can

no one in france is racist , just move to the countryside or move to bretagne

im an armenian/russian who is thinking about moving to france? is it over? will i get bullied?
No care if you speak french imo (depends where you go)
is there a lot of that one certain monkey race?
yes
is it possible to find original french girls anymore?
yes but idk if you will given you are not french
i am 198cm will i get heightmogged?
xd average height for males should be 5'10 or 5'11 barefoot
are there lots of chads there?
Yes
is it a good country to geomaxx?
idk you tell me
i love napoleon and baguettes btw and thanks for supporting armenia in war <3
You have all my support brotha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back