Are people pathological liars or are they legitimately bluepilled that hard

D

Deleted member 6914

Iron
I won't blame anyone else for my own mistakes, me being fat is my own fault. But part of the reason why I was able to go through so much of my life getting bigger and more hideous without having a wakeup call until my 20s is just how in denial everyone around me was about my ugliness. I always asked my family and friends if I was too fat and too ugly for a girl, they all said "no as long as you're a good person" or "women don't really care about looks that much, they care more about sense of humor/personality" and I really ate that shit up for nearly 20 years. I had a ton of female friends in hs that thought i was "funny" and "cool" but still didn't wanna fuck me. go figure.

If my parents had come to me one day when I was younger and flat out said "hey if you don't wanna spend the next decade of your life as a hideous unfuckable loser, then stop eating now" then maybe I would've had hope for a normal adolescence.

I'm losing weight now to look better and I'm pretty transparent about that fact. Everyone wants to believe its for health or will say things like "if that would make you happy then great". They don't realize that I have to do this if I want a chance at a normal life and to be treated like a human. Its like the only way to make them see their own hypocrisy is to "glow up" so they can finally be honest about how they always saw you. And even then they'll just say you're better bc you're "more confident" lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Fat kid bullied me when I was a kid and I still feel sorry for fat people jfl

We are the chosen ones

It's just a coping mechanism/considered polite. Most people don't want to admit their looks aren't that great cause it 1# admits to there being a hierarchy and 2# people's mental health/confidence takes a hit (which it will inevitably).

Aka: "It's better to have false hope than no hope at all".

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
liars and coping mechanism.

They're not lying
Just pretending