Are Persian Women Amongst the most Disloyal, Self Centered Women in the World?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Gold
Today, I saw another Iranian couple in Starbucks where the wife was treating the husband as if he is dirt, and amazingly enough the man was still treating her with respect. That was the straw that broke camel’s back; it’s been a while that I have been wanting to post my opinions on Iranian women, but something keeps coming up that leaves this task undone. Today, I decided that this is it, no matter how little time I have, and how painful the whole thing is to me, I am going to start a blog in this respect. I have been living in US for a couple of decades now, and in the last few years, I have become interested and have been studying the behavior of Iranian women here in US.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Bars and iloveboobs
@anthony111553

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I don't know, but Persian cats are pretty fussy and high maintenance...

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yes I think. All the Persian women in the west are sluts

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Today, I saw another Iranian couple in Starbucks where the wife was treating the husband as if he is dirt, and amazingly enough the man was still treating her with respect. That was the straw that broke camel’s back; it’s been a while that I have been wanting to post my opinions on Iranian women, but something keeps coming up that leaves this task undone. Today, I decided that this is it, no matter how little time I have, and how painful the whole thing is to me, I am going to start a blog in this respect. I have been living in US for a couple of decades now, and in the last few years, I have become interested and have been studying the behavior of Iranian women here in US.

I'm part Iranian too.
I agree, my mum isn't this type of foid tho.

The foid you must've seen would be one of those newer liberal girls
0 Traditionalism
Such a stark contrast in just 1 gen gap..

Degeneracy is destroying this world :feelsbadman:

@tombradylover @ggg.tv🤫

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, tombradylover and Bars
I don't know, but Persian cats are pretty fussy and high maintenance...

Just like our women!

Th15

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and greycel
I'm part Iranian too.
I agree, my mum isn't this type of foid tho.

The foid you must've seen would be one of those newer liberal girls
0 Traditionalism
Such a stark contrast in just 1 gen gap..

Degeneracy is destroying this world :feelsbadman:

@tombradylover @ggg.tv🤫

Bro im also half iranian from my mothers side, ive been to Tehran and even the countryside. Our women back home are not any better and if anything are worse

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yeah ngl theyre too degenerate they all shock me deadass

• +1
Reactions: Bars