are pheromones real?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
are they real or just made up bs with no real proof

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
yea bro stop showering and start phermone-maxxing, Girls wanted me so much more after I stopped showering. Even when i'm walking around in school they stare at me alot:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, wastedspermcel and cheerio
yea bro stop showering and start phermone-maxxing, Girls wanted me so much more after I stopped showering. Even when i'm walking around in school they stare at me alot:feelshah:
nah deadass

pheromones are real in the context of animals, like non-humans of course, scientically proven to exist there
but it is still a ongoing debate whether they exist in humans at all and their effects, anyway why are you asking

pheromones are real in the context of animals, like non-humans of course, scientically proven to exist there
but it is still a ongoing debate whether they exist in humans at all and their effects, anyway why are you asking
idk i saw some old scent maxxing thread where it talked about pheremones and colonge

idk i saw some old scent maxxing thread where it talked about pheremones and colonge
cope, it doesnt matter if you smell like ass, a chad will always be able to slay
but obviously do try to smell good lmao wtf bro

no shit
cope, it doesnt matter if you smell like ass, a chad will always be able to slay
but obviously do try to smell good lmao wtf bro

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
i think a lot of people forget that it doesnt matter how you smell if you look bad, even mental images prove this, when you imagine a good smelling dude you imagine a gigachad with chesthair sticking out with a piercing look, not a fat 5'6 balding dude, over
yeah i get that, theres just not many other softmaxes i can be doing right now cuz im basically doing them all, idk if its like fake schizo shit or like a real proven theory that users have seen results with

The "pheromones" you smell off girls in public is just perfume. Otherwise everyone smells of sweat no matter their looks

• +1
yeah i get that, theres just not many other softmaxes i can be doing right now cuz im basically doing them all, idk if its like fake schizo shit or like a real proven theory that users have seen results with
duh, wear cologne everywhere you go, especially as a man, zero reason not to, ig uess it's sort of a psycho? i know you've seen femoids on tiktok and stuff fawningf over specific fragances if they recognize it
anyway no fragance for your height or face

• +1
duh, wear cologne everywhere you go, especially as a man, zero reason not to, ig uess it's sort of a psycho? i know you've seen femoids on tiktok and stuff fawningf over specific fragances if they recognize it
anyway no fragance for your height or face
pheromones and cologne/smells are seperate things

humans have the organ to detect pheromones and theres been a decent amount of research that at least suggests their exist so i believe they are real

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and cheerio
humans have the organ to detect pheromones and theres been a decent amount of research that at least suggests their exist so i believe they are real
do you use them??

do you use them??
no but im going to get some to test them out, i read the same guide your talking about thats where i discovered them too, the rest of it in terms of fragrance and stuff is very good advice so it seems promising

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and cheerio
no but im going to get some to test them out, i read the same guide your talking about thats where i discovered them too, the rest of it in terms of fragrance and stuff is very good advice so it seems promising
yeah i just use old spice right now but will prob get colonge and try out phermones, tell me what your results are if you end up trying them

Dont know about pheremones but girls love that musk smell you give out after a day or 2