Are pheromones real?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
I read that people who use steroids see a lot of females falling in love for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, joeveniro, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
I read that people who use steroids see a lot of females falling in love for them
weird. But it probably doesn't have to do with the increased muscle and bone mass you get from steroids... maybe roids make your personality change?

they just feel confident, so when a female looks at them they think they are falling in love

Nah don't think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Perhaps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I doubted it, but there's strong possibility that they are real. At least in the direction: male on female, not sure if it works the other way too.

The supposed male pheromones are inhibitory neurosteroids.

So it looks like the chad is literally roiding the foid down into submission. It could also explain why betas subordinate themselves to alphas. This fits nicely into the theory of sex competition, that means that adaptations good for men are not good for women and vice versa.

The inhibitory neurosteroids could serve as sedative for a foid to ease her fear against the chad. This could also explain why foids feel "safe" with a chad - his pheromones literally alter her brain chemistry.

Also, when asked, sometimes foids say that the guy has to have "that something". They might be referring to pheromones after all.

This is an über suifuel blackpill for me personally. No matter how good you are, some stinkin nigger will literally poison the brain of your foid and she will willingly jump on his cock to get impregnated and you will pay the child support.

Over. Literally over.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lawton88, oldcelloser and 3 others
I doubted it, but there's strong possibility that they are real. At least in the direction: male on female, not sure if it works the other way too.

So it looks like the chad is literally roiding the foid down into submission. It could also explain why betas subordinate themselves to alphas. This fits nicely into the theory of sex competition, that means that adaptations good for men are not good for women and vice versa.

The inhibitory neurosteroids could serve as sedative for a foid to ease her fear against the chad. This could also explain why foids feel "safe" with a chad - his pheromones literally alter her brain chemistry.

Also, when asked, sometimes foids say that the guy has to have "that something". They might be referring to pheromones after all.

This is an über suifuel blackpill for me personally. No matter how good you are, some stinkin nigger will literally poison the brain of your foid and she will willingly jump on his cock to get impregnated and you will pay the child support.

Over. Literally over.
i do believe its real but to a small extent- even some scientists believe so as well; we could have developed to not use anymore but deep down its still a thing ( since specimens even after evolution never actually lose 100% of what they initially had even 50 millions of year before, you can even do your own research about it btw )

• +1
Reactions: JL~
roids change how u smell lol. Tren users smell really weird

Over. Literally over.
Interesting

So testosterone could be the magic bullet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479

Over. Literally over.
its only over if you were so cuked in the beginning as to believe in beta fairytale fantasies of LTRs and marriage and love, while Chad smashes and dashes. BE chad