user2648

Banned
IMG 0418

shirtless pics at the beach or by a swimming pool are better

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, greywind, pokerfacemaxxingv and 1 other person
it’s rhis second best to that?
i don’t have any of thoes
some shit that the e-boys be doing like fleding thier arms or frauding lighting hard to look more defined might be better then this

not sure i don't rot on dating apps

irl>>>

• +1
Reactions: greywind
no, u have to show ur face

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv
some shit that the e-boys be doing like fleding thier arms or frauding lighting hard to look more defined might be better then this

not sure i don't rot on dating apps

irl>>>
when u say irl how are u meeting these girls

when u say irl how are u meeting these girls
usually approach them irl get their number or social media and then talk to them on there

doing the opposite like talking to them on social media and then meeting them irl is shit cause most of these bitches fraud more then damian kater

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and axttt_
usually approach them irl get their number or social media and then talk to them on there

doing the opposite like talking to them on social media and then meeting them irl is shit cause most of these bitches fraud more then damian kater
cold approach on the street usually doesn't work unless ur very good looking are u approaching them at bars or clubs or some shit

cold approach on the street usually doesn't work unless ur very good looking are u approaching them at bars or clubs or some shit
sigma cold shower taker hamza ahmed told me to be confident so idc if i get rejected by cold approaching

also i approach in malls, sea side etc dont go to clubs or bars i dont drink

• JFL
sigma cold shower taker hamza ahmed told me to be confident so idc if i get rejected by cold approaching

also i approach in malls, sea side etc dont go to clubs or bars i dont drink
mirin could never cold approach a girl tbh

• +1
i mean ive never tried but if i did and she was like 'ew no' dont think im recovering from that
iyou can try to work up your way from ltb to whatever your want to build confidence

BUT DO NOT GO FOR LANDWHALES

fat ltbs are so fucking arrogrant bitches would reject a nigga 6 psl higher to them jfl

plus if you accidently go on a date with her cause of no options shes gonna drain 5k from your per meal

slim ltbs or any psl are way better

iyou can try to work up your way from ltb to whatever your want to build confidence

BUT DO NOT GO FOR LANDWHALES

fat ltbs are so fucking arrogrant bitches would reject a nigga 6 psl higher to them jfl

plus if you accidently go on a date with her cause of no options shes gonna drain 5k from your per meal

slim ltbs or any psl are way better
I'm 16 so its a little different for me I suppose but ur right about the fat bitches id say im pretty decent looking the only thing really is that im short but if i start with a ltb and get rejected immediately then yeah idek

I'm 16 so its a little different for me I suppose but ur right about the fat bitches id say im pretty decent looking the only thing really is that im short but if i start with a ltb and get rejected immediately then yeah idek
you should worry the least about the landwhales

and worry the most about looksmatches-one tier under you

whats your height?

you should worry the least about the landwhales

and worry the most about looksmatches-one tier under you

whats your height?
5'8 ish in shoes 5'7 barefoot but i think my face is like low htnish