Are Protein Shakes Legit?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Some soyboy wrote in an article how protein shakes are a "scam" and I'm wondering how true that is. It's hard for me to eat a lot of protein so I was wondering if 2 shakes a day would be fine for my cut. Gotta get leaaannnnn.

Over priced garbage, great for farting.

It is one of cheapest source of protein probably.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
Over priced garbage, great for farting.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Post body

Its protein. And its quick, easy and cheap. In a way its a scam because its litrally just the dairy industires trash and sold to us.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Yes but you will get a lot of protein from eating meat anyway

Some soyboy wrote in an article how protein shakes are a "scam" and I'm wondering how true that is. It's hard for me to eat a lot of protein so I was wondering if 2 shakes a day would be fine for my cut. Gotta get leaaannnnn.

If you make your own shake with almond milk , vegan protein , berries , pea nut butter and bunch of nutrients - it’s pretty good actually

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
protein powder is food in powder form. practial, convenient and cheap. nothing more to it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
protein powder is really top tier if you have trouble hitting protein macros. People expect it to be some natty steroid but it's actually just the equivalent of a chicken breast lol. If you wanna gain mass, eat real food. only reason i use it is cuz hitting my macros is legit impossible without it, and you wanna have protein right after you workout to hit that anabolic window.

the only people saying it is a scam are those who are uneducated about the purposes of it

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, YoungRichNigga, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
protein powder is really top tier if you have trouble hitting protein macros. People expect it to be some natty steroid but it's actually just the equivalent of a chicken breast lol. If you wanna gain mass, eat real food. only reason i use it is cuz hitting my macros is legit impossible without it, and you wanna have protein right after you workout to hit that anabolic window.

the only people saying it is a scam are those who are uneducated about the purposes of it
Do you track macros when bulking?

Do you track macros when bulking?
only protein macros. the others are irrelevant if you eat a lot lol. ofc others may need different strategies based on their body comp

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Its ogre for you. In one of your previous threads you mentioned that u eat only donuts, pizzas and ldar all day. You are probably low t af at this point

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah i use it aswell but not as a meal replacement, meals are the most important, the protein shake is just a addon to your daily goal you wanna reach if you dont have your meals incheck dont bother buying a shake, its all about high quality foods you want to eat not high quantity.
you can build muscle eating pizza but its not optimal.

@Nibba I'm 182 pounds and I ate around 135g protein yesterday. Is that enough when cutting bf %?
Its ogre for you. In one of your previous threads you mentioned that u eat only donuts, pizzas and ldar all day. You are probably low t af at this point
You talking to me? I never said that.

you addicted me to working out with hoodie with the hood on my head u ogre. and its fantastic :feelshmm:

@Nibba I'm 182 pounds and I ate around 135g protein yesterday. Is that enough when cutting bf %?
try to get in another 20-40 grams. that's when shakes come in real handy

Didnt u make a thread about how u went to college and all u did was eating junk food, skipping classes and going for 10 min only outside to buy junk food?

you addicted me to working out with hoodie with the hood on my head u ogre. and its fantastic :feelshmm:
it's great isnt it? no one comes and tries to make retarded small talk. unfortunately my uni gym is too warm to do that so i just wear my hat instead

it's great isnt it? no one comes and tries to make retarded small talk. unfortunately my uni gym is too warm to do that so i just wear my hat instead
yeah noone bothers u and u actually sweat more so less facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Didnt u make a thread about how u went to college and all u did was eating junk food, skipping classes and going for 10 min only outside to buy junk food?
lol that was 1.5-2 years ago. Now I eat healthy while LDARing:feelshmm:

yeah noone bothers u and u actually sweat more so less facial bloat
if you're cutting wear layers and just swear your ass off theory. my wrestler friends in HS did that shit all the time to hit their weight class

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Tony
if you're cutting wear layers and just swear your ass off theory. my wrestler friends in HS did that shit all the time to hit their weight class
Resurrectioncel.

I would say at least 160-180 gram per day for you