Are psychedelics worth doing?

Slavusz

Slavusz

Iron
I've heard some interesting stories and I want to try some sort of psychedelic out. I heard you can microdose them to increase IQ, not sure if it's legit. While I've seen other people say they can decrease IQ too.

What should I do, Shrooms, LSD, etc.? What are the pros and cons?

Share your experiences if you have some cool stories.

Its a Double edged sword

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Slavusz
I believe micro dosing shrooms will benefit most people. I definitely recommend them if you're in a slump, but I don't recommend people to trip on shrooms. Could be a really bad experience

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
LSD was so fun, was doing 200 down the highway completely cooked. Make sure ur in a good headspace

• +1
What was it like?
Hallucinations and illusions, I was seeing cartoon animated shit, was so cool. Hard to sleep on em tho, so make sure your days are free. Mostly just random stuff every now and then you’d have deep analytical thoughts about life and the people in yours

• +1
Peyote yes, shrooms yes, I would avoid LSD or MDMA in 2024 when everything has fentanyl or meth in it now. I took supposed MDMA that turned out to be meth about 9 years ago, one of the worst nights of my life, and I haven’t touched a psychedelic since.

• +1
While on LSD it mindfucked me beyond what I could even begin to imagine
There is no way of conceptualizing a fraction of the psychedelic experience while having never tried it.
While I was in the middle of it clinging onto my sanity for dear life I was just questioning how the fuck is this not the single most spoken about thing ever.
How is it that people can be plunged so deep into this experience and just go on about their lives as normal afterwards as if the unimaginable things they were experiencing in those moments never happened
How is it that I've encountered so many people who just speak about an LSD trip as some kind of trivial thing where you see some colors changing and it looks kind of cool while I, one of the lowest energy and least expressive people in the world, cannot help but become extemely expressive when I try to get the point across about how intense my psychedelic experiences have been.
I guess Joe Rogan asking people if they've tried DMT may be an example of someone else who was mentally baboozled by pshycedellics to the point where they need to hear about everyone else's experience and relay theirs but given what LSD can do I dont know if I would ever have the balls to try DMT.
Meanwhile chavs in a group chat for a rave I was in were nonchalantly offering DMT vapes for sale within their product list as if they were in the same league as MDMA and Ket jfl.
I have been thinking to quit in my current position having had 2 LSD trips as 3 may be my third strike where I never escape the trip

• +1
You'll trip hard on 3.5 - 5 grams of shrooms

• +1