Reactions: nathan
i heard it can affect my dick tho in bad way

u can do it naturally

• Hmm...
if you can't wait like 6-8 months i guess

• Hmm...
with roids how much would it take? around 4-5?
way shorter probably like 1-2 months but you should be past your natural physique, if you hop off you just take a shortcut 2-4 years into the future but idk if you maintain it well, if your under 6'0 i wouldn't use roids for anything physique related

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
way shorter probably like 1-2 months but you should be past your natural physique, if you hop off you just take a shortcut 2-4 years into the future but idk if you maintain it well, if your under 6'0 i wouldn't use roids for anything physique related
you seem like ur educated on that stuff, can i pm you and ask few more questions

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
you seem like ur educated on that stuff, can i pm you and ask few more questions
sure but i don't use roids personally probably betterr to ask someone else

• +1
sure but i don't use roids personally probably betterr to ask someone else
alright thanks anyway, so u think around 6-8 months without roids will be able to transform me from 22% bf and 0 muscle all while being 6’1, i think it will take a year at least

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
alright thanks anyway, so u think around 6-8 months without roids will be able to transform me from 22% bf and 0 muscle all while being 6’1, i think it will take a year at least
naw i mean 6-8 months to see your max potential basically, im only like 2-5 lbs heavier than my 6-8 month physique like 4 years later
basically examples of only being like a few lbs heavier then when they first started despite being like 80lbs heavier in a bulk

Last edited:
  • Woah