Are SARMS cope?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Sounds too good to be true. Similar effects as steroids but less sides, no pct/ai needed and you dont even need to inject? Hmmmm
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I gained 20 lbs on LGD + MK677 in 6 weeks and 3 weeks later still the same weight and strength. I did the same a year ago using Ostarine and MK677. Definitely not cope.

Effects aren't similar to steroids. Your entire body gradually fills up as opposed to your shoulders and traps blowing up and everything else lagging.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Htobrother and 1 other person
Sounds too good to be true. Similar effects as steroids but less sides, no pct/ai needed and you dont even need to inject? Hmmmm
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

much weaker than roids lower sides, if you take high dosages to have an effect similar to roids the sides are higher than steroids not lower

I would rather inject

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, UltimateMan and Stare
I gained 20 lbs on LGD + MK677 in 6 weeks and 3 weeks later still the same weight and strength. I did the same a year ago using Ostarine and MK677. Definitely not cope.

Effects aren't similar to steroids. Your entire body gradually fills up as opposed to your shoulders and traps blowing up and everything else lagging.
you gained 20 lbs but how much of it was pure muscle though really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Stare
you gained 20 lbs but how much of it was pure muscle though really
All of it. I did a dexascan before and after and went from 10.1% to 10.9% BF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and animo123
wtf
Did it affect your test levels at all?
What sarms do you recommend for a newb and how long should they be on it?

im deffo interested now especially considering i done a dexascan last week aswell so i now know my baseline

wtf

im deffo interested now especially considering i done a dexascan last week aswell so i now know my baseline
Ive heard that they will be illegal and hard to get non frauded sarms.. dunno

• So Sad
Reactions: animo123
wtf

If you're over 20 then use Ostarine + MK677 for 6 weeks to bulk. No PCT needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and animo123
If you're over 20 then use Ostarine + MK677 for 6 weeks to bulk. No PCT needed.
I have the feeling that this no PCT is a meme. I mean doesnt it supress you? Do you have any info?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
No one knows for sure if they are safe or not because there are no serious studies done about them. Most of the info we read about them are on sites that sell SARMs, so I don't think they are trust-worthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
No one knows for sure if they are safe or not because there are no serious studies done about them. Most of the info we read about them are on sites that sell SARMs, so I don't think they are trust-worthy.
They've been researched by the medical community for decades. I'm just now realizing how high-inhib incels are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, SolarWind, Htobrother and 1 other person
Sarms are trash and ive explained why 3000 times before

You don't need PCT with Ostarine or MK677.

Ostarine is slightly supressive but u prob wont notice anything and no shit mk677 isnt supressive. Mk677 is a hgh secretagogue how could it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and .👽.

Ostarine is slightly supressive but u prob wont notice anything and no shit mk677 isnt supressive. Mk677 is a hgh secretagogue how could it lol
They weren't trash for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Htobrother
They've been researched by the medical community for decades. I'm just now realizing how high-inhib incels are.
Nah, you are just dumb and can't do proper research so you believe in bullshit you read on Google

Also JFL at you for using SARMs, you are naturally low T. You are the only incel here buddy.

• Ugh..
Nah, you are just dumb and can't do proper research so you believe in bullshit you read on Google

Also JFL at you for using SARMs, you are naturally low T. You are the only incel here buddy.
Provide evidence.

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
Provide evidence.
Alright, I will teach you how to do proper research

Go to pubmed
Search the keyword (in this case it will be the name of the SARM)
Look for peer-reviewed articles

There's almost no research done on SARMs, everything that we hear about them is marketing.

If I wanted to do PEDs I would much rather do T that has been study for decades and you know what to expect as well as how to fight the potential side effects.
Also the gains from T are much greater than the gains from SARMs.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4562
Alright, I will teach you how to do proper research

Go to pubmed
Search the keyword (in this case it will be the name of the SARM)
Look for peer-reviewed articles

There's almost no research done on SARMs, everything that we hear about them is marketing.

If I wanted to do PEDs I would much rather do T that has been study for decades and you know what to expect as well as how to fight the potential side effects.
Also the gains from T are much greater than the gains from SARMs.

You lose all the gains from T after you stop. I haven't lost any of my gains and am still progressing naturally.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, .👽. and Htobrother

You lose all the gains from T after you stop. I haven't lost any of my gains and am still progressing naturally.
The studies you showed have nothing to do with what I said.
What I am saying is that there are no studies done that actually monitored people who took SARMs to evaluate their safety and potential side effects.

It's unreal to me that people would rather inject a research substance that is less effective than T just because broscientists said it's safer.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4562
The studies you showed have nothing to do with what I said.
What I am saying is that there are no studies done that actually monitored people who took SARMs to evaluate their safety and potential side effects.

It's unreal to me that people would rather inject a research substance that is less effective than T just because broscientists said it's safer.
You don't inject SARMS JFL. The studies have been done since the early 2000s and involved giving people with diseases Ostarine and LGD. They're still being researched today so there most likely haven't been devastating side effects.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4562 and Htobrother
Not cope. Don't knock them till you actually try em. The only thing that sucks is the test suppression. But I was pretty much seeing slight strength or muscle gain every day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562 and Htobrother
Not cope. Don't knock them till you actually try em. The only thing that sucks is the test suppression. But I was pretty much seeing slight strength or muscle gain every day.
Where did you get yours from ?

You don't inject SARMS JFL. The studies have been done since the early 2000s and involved giving people with diseases Ostarine and LGD. They're still being researched today so there most likely haven't been devastating side effects.
Then post an proper article that showed a SARM had no side effects lol, preferably a peer-reviewed one
You can't compare cancer patients who get SARMs in their chemotherapy to people who use it to build muscle JFL, this is retarded. If you take it for muscle growth you take it at much higher doses.
And there are injectable SARMs

Where did you get yours from ?
I wanted capsules you so I used sarm.tech. 2 weeks ago, I hopped off an 8-week LGD cycle with them and now I'm continuing to use MK-677 as PCT. Kept all gains but a lot of it was increased water retention (I was off keto for the time), so I look a little deflated now tbh.

I didn't really wanna get bloods, but my T was hella suppressed and now I'm waking up with a boner in the mornings lmao. I'm going to get on RAD in 2 weeks

• +1
I wanted capsules you so I used sarm.tech. 2 weeks ago, I hopped off an 8-week LGD cycle with them and now I'm continuing to use MK-677 as PCT. Kept all gains but a lot of it was increased water retention (I was off keto for the time), so I look a little deflated now tbh.

I didn't really wanna get bloods, but my T was hella suppressed and now I'm waking up with a boner in the mornings lmao. I'm going to get on RAD in 2 weeks
Crazy That you use mk as pct and yI thought of using clomid for 3-4 weeks then dhea and pregnenalone but it’s not that complicated so you don’t have to really but it’s good if you do

how much pure muscle did you gain and how much mg did you use daily?

Then post an proper article that showed a SARM had no side effects lol, preferably a peer-reviewed one
You can't compare cancer patients who get SARMs in their chemotherapy to people who use it to build muscle JFL, this is retarded. If you take it for muscle growth you take it at much higher doses.
And there are injectable SARMs
The article I linked showed that there were no adverse side effects observed.

"As a result, SARMs result in anabolic cellular activity while avoiding many of the side effects of currently available anabolic steroids."

They took the same relative dosage in the study as a body builder would. There's obviously not going to be a peer-reviewed study for people using it to build muscle as that's not the medical use of the substance, but the effects are exactly the same regardless of what you use it for. Olympians and professional athletes have been caught using SARMS so they must work beyond small bodybuilding circles.

• +1
The article I linked showed that there were no adverse side effects observed.

"As a result, SARMs result in anabolic cellular activity while avoiding many of the side effects of currently available anabolic steroids."

They took the same relative dosage in the study as a body builder would. There's obviously not going to be a peer-reviewed study for people using it to build muscle as that's not the medical use of the substance, but the effects are exactly the same regardless of what you use it for. Olympians and professional athletes have been caught using SARMS so they must work beyond small bodybuilding circles.
The article covers SARMs used for medical purposes, which are much weaker than the SARMs used for bodybuilding. Most of the SARMs there would have close to no impact if used for strength.
And then there are citings saying there were side effects and suppression of T levels.

• Ugh..
The article covers SARMs used for medical purposes, which are much weaker than the SARMs used for bodybuilding. Most of the SARMs there would have close to no impact if used for strength.
And then there are citings saying there were side effects and suppression of T levels.
4 mg in the study isn't insignificant. I took 8 mg daily. Suppression of T levels was only temporary and side effects were much less than using steroids.

• +1
Similar effects as steroids but less sides
Less effects, less sides, same type of effects and sides though. Even though there are less effective, the ratio of good to bad effects is better.
no pct/ai needed
AI is not needed because SARMs don't aromatize into estrogen like testosterone does. The upside is you don't have to worry about high estrogen, the downside is that you have to worry about low estrogen. AI is never going to be used on SARM cycle, but you will probably use DHEA to up estrogen and prevent shitty low E2 sides.

You might not FEEL the need to do a PCT depending on compound, dose, and length of cycle (Ostarine is usually a little less suppressive relative to other ones, though still bad for liver), but you will probably still want to do a small one in order to minimize gains lost while you are in recovery of your natural test production.
Doubt it, DEXA scans can be off by a few percent, no way in hell you gained that much pure muscle from SARM's. In the clinical literature 500mg/wk of testosterone for 15 weeks only leads to like 17lbs of pure contractile muscle.
Ive heard that they will be illegal and hard to get non frauded sarms.. dunno
Probably in the future but as of now they are only illegal for a company to market for human consumption (pills, capsule). Companies can still legally sell them in powder/liquid form as long as it is for "research purposes". They aren't illegal to possess, own, sell, distribute, manufacture, own, injest, etc as far as I know.
I have the feeling that this no PCT is a meme. I mean doesnt it supress you? Do you have any info?
Read my above.
I don't think they are trash and they have their use cases. If you are pussy and don't want to inject/worry about the legality/ease of access they are a good option.
You lose all the gains from T after you stop.
Not true, you only lose all your gains if you are at your genetic limit and go past it, or you are below your genetic limit and didn't PCT correctly.

Not tagging or replying cause I don't need a highinhib-cel in my notifs but don't listen to anything Stare said in this thread :lul:, we know they have side effects, and what to expect from them.

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
Ta3xeg5hwrd11

• +1
I did rad140 cycle and gained 8kg + drop my bf
But side effects are real
I completely ruined my collagen

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Htobrother
I did rad140 cycle and gained 8kg + drop my bf
But side effects are real