Are Serbians/Bosnians Taller Than The Netherlands?

D

Deleted member 67900

White HTN 6'4 8x5
I need some dutch or balkan to confirm this Im curious

Albanians dont count they are manlets on average

doubt but not impossible

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
doubt but not impossible
I think the tallest area in bosnia is taller than the tallest in the netherlands but by that i mean a fraction of a cm

bosnians are slightly taller than serbs too i think

Serbs and Bosnians are very tall on average, yes, Croatians are tall too. Poles are small and ugly.

Ukrainians mog Russians in terms of height and PSL too, because a lot of Russians are mixed with central Asians who are short on average

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and HTN_Mentalcel
Serbs and Bosnians are very tall on average, yes, Croatians are tall too. Poles are small and ugly.

View attachment 3006547
View attachment 3006548

Ukrainians mog Russians in terms of height and PSL too, because a lot of Russians are mixed with central Asians who are short on average
im pretty sure the polish average height is slightly taller than the german

View attachment 3006547
View attachment 3006548

this is also funny cause i had a friend who was a croat he was 6'1 shorter than me

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Look it up its slightly taller by like a fraction of cm
Because a lot of ethnics have German passport and they lower the average height in Germany, that’s why.
a lot of germans and poles have each other's dna anyway
We both know you’re just talking shit at this point.

I don’t think they are, but they are probably the second-tallest in Europe.

Because a lot of ethnics have German passport and they lower the average height in Germany, that’s why.
25-30 years ago they were statistically pretty much the same, though you have to remember poland was way poorer back then and just escaped communism.
We both know you’re just talking shit at this point.
About what? We poles and germans have lived right next to each other for 1000 years, its why a lot of english also have irish roots and vice versa, or russians with ukrainian (the russians that lived near ukraine)

I dont know where you are from but if you are not from germany or austria I am more likely to have german roots as a western pole

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yeah and that means what? You were never even perceived as human by the Germans during that time

View attachment 3006592
They didn't classify Ukrainians as subhuman they actually allied with them, you can look that up on wikipedia google or AI

Hitler also attended Pilsudski's symbolic funeral, wanted to ally with poland before the war and germanize us, why would he want us to integrate to german culture? It was all strategic they didn't actually believe we were subhumans, he doesn't even use that term in Mein Kampf (You obviously haven't read it).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and The Grinch