Are shit tests real?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
It is believed in the red pill community that a woman likes to seed out beta simp cucks by giving them slight shit tests to see if they pass or not. Is that true in the actual black pilled world? Or if a girl wants to fuck you, she’s going to fuck you

Kinda.
They will sometimes crush your ego and see how you react to it.
Never take it personal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Bennett, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
Yes, they should be renamed to autism tests though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HighTGymcel, IWantToMax and 1 other person
No. They are just a bullshit redpill cope. Women do not care. Perhaps if you are a giant cuck with zero self-respect they might look down on you. But then again probably not since insecurity in good looking men is probably just seen as cute.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, cardiologist, karbo and 11 others
NO. IF YOU'RE HOT THEY WILL FUCK YOU, IF YOPU'RE NOT THEY WONT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cardiologist, WannaBeA6, HighTGymcel and 5 others
Its PUA bullshit

Just imagine a girl "shit testing" prime brad pitt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, cardiologist, karbo and 4 others
It's a huge cope.

If you met an attractive girl, would you shit test her? Absolutely not. Shit test is just a cope PUAs created to justify them to stay on the group trying to interact with the girl.

When a girl "shit tests" someone she's attracted to, what she's actually doing is just playing around on pretending that she's hard to get, not because she necessarily wants to see if he's an "alpha male" that will pass the test but because she's trying to make the interaction more interesting and arousing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, cardiologist, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
"I dunno. Do you think im fat?"

it means she has low/mid-tier at best interest in you. It means she's not sure about you and she's prodding a little to see how you react and who you really are. She could also just be doing it for fun - this is really bad if she is because it then means she doesn't respect you.

She wont shit test guys she has zero interest in - she will just be indifferent - like she would be to a homeless guy or a down syndrome kid.

But she wont shit test guys she has super high interest in either because she's afraid he would take it the wrong way.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, BigBoy, Bennett and 7 others
it means she has low/mid-tier at best interest in you. It means she's not sure about you and she's prodding a little to see how you react and who you really are. She could also just be doing it for fun - this is really bad if she is because it then means she doesn't respect you.

She wont shit test guys she has zero interest in - she will just be indifferent - like she would be to a homeless guy or a down syndrome kid.

But she wont shit test guys she has super high interest in either because she's afraid he would take it the wrong way.
spot on

yes, its kind true, it happens

very good lookin man doesnt need it though, i mean, their looks says it all:" I am very good lookin and can get hundreds other girls if I want, r u going to test me ?"

but with average dudes, they do this, i dont know if it is conscious or unconscious
by the way i dont really know what u mean by shit testing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I was shit-tested many times and did everything PUA experts recommend to do and still failed. For example a girl I was dating would ask me to buy her flowers, dinners, gifts, etc., be nice to her, call her every day, open the door for her, etc. and I was like "Yeah, right!!!"... So, she started seeing another guy and tell me repeatedly me how great that other guy was, how he brings her gifts, flowers and he is so nice....

Girls shit test normies.
Girls shit on incels.
Girls eat Chad's shit.

You think any girl has ever shit-tested Somerhalder or Meeks?
I was shit-tested many times and did everything PUA experts recommend to do and still failed. For example a girl I was dating would ask me to buy her flowers, dinners, gifts, etc., be nice to her, call her every day, open the door for her, etc. and I was like "Yeah, right!!!"... So, she started seeing another guy and tell me repeatedly me how great that other guy was, how he brings her gifts, flowers and he is so nice....
That's not shit testing bro, that is cuckoldry.

You got cucked, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and bassfreak
the most bullshit things i ever heard, imagine you are a foid and saw your incel friend reading an article about shittest to get pussy
jfl, i cant even imagine, i would cringe to death

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist
Its PUA bullshit

Just imagine a girl "shit testing" prime brad pitt.
They do.
Girls shit test normies.
Girls shit on incels.
Girls eat Chad's shit.

That's not shit testing bro, that is cuckoldry.

You got cucked, son.
Cope, everyone gets shit tested

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
It's a huge cope.

If you met an attractive girl, would you shit test her? Absolutely not. Shit test is just a cope PUAs created to justify them to stay on the group trying to interact with the girl.

When a girl "shit tests" someone she's attracted to, what she's actually doing is just playing around on pretending that she's hard to get, not because she necessarily wants to see if he's an "alpha male" that will pass the test but because she's trying to make the interaction more interesting and arousing.

it’s weird
the most bullshit things i ever heard, imagine you are a foid and saw your incel friend reading an article about shittest to get pussy
jfl, i cant even imagine, i would cringe to death

From reading all the responses, It all depends on her attraction level tbh, if it’s low you gotta work your way to the pussy, medium level you still got to work for it and high all you have to do is sneeze and she’ll get wet. This is why Looksmaxxing should be a priority for all users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Stingray
They are absolutely true, but it would be easier to call it a personality test. Once you pass the looks test, women want to see what kind of guy you are, where they can place you and how they should treat you.

Are you calm or angry? Are you a pushover or do you have a spine? Can you be friends with women, or are you only about fucking women? Do you spend money on women, or are you tight-fisted? Are you husband material or fuckbuddy material? This is what shit tests are supposed to answer, and women are smart enough to know that they can't give you some questionnaire to fill out. Best way to get answers is to prod you repeatedly and see how you react

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and SpearOfOrion
Shit tests are great and a good way for a girl to tell how incel you are. If a girl shit tests you and you dont know what to do just dont say anything its a way to pass it but not ideal. Last girl i slept with in mid November, literally asked me when was the last time i took a shower, i just answered i was waiting to take one with you today, still banged her. I wanna point out this why most people here suck with women, they take it personal and dont understand the purpose behind it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Yes. But shit tests are a psychological phenomenon not exclusive to women. Men shit test other men too. If a male leader is showing weakness people will test him to see if he is still strong.

The same goes with women. They are trying to work out how many options you have based upon the way you act. Incels treat women like queens. Chad treats women with indifference.

Girls shit test normies.
Girls shit on incels.
Girls eat Chad's shit.

That mentality will never ever get you laid. You will never look like a top supermodel, stop chasing the pipe dream and comparing yourself to those people who are just big outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It is believed in the red pill community that a woman likes to seed out beta simp cucks by giving them slight shit tests to see if they pass or not. Is that true in the actual black pilled world? Or if a girl wants to fuck you, she’s going to fuck you
No they're not but it's true that even if they somewhat like you, they'll not admit it. Better your looks, less reluctant she will be to confess her feelings to you. If you are a high tier normie, you'll need to take some effort but if you're a Gigachad it will be easy
That mentality will never ever get you laid. You will never look ( most likely ) like a top supermodel, stop chasing the pipe dream and comparing yourself to those people who are just big outliers.
Women want nothing less of 6'3 Chris Hemsworths and Henry Caville so it's natural that everyone compare themselves to them

That mentality will never ever get you laid. You will never look ( most likely ) like a top supermodel, stop chasing the pipe dream and comparing yourself to those people who are just big outliers.
muh mentality is reddit-tier COPE

If mere getting laid was my goal I would buy a ticket to the Philippines and bang noodles till I died from old age.

I don't want to get laid. I want to get worshipped by women. I want them to look at me like they look at Meeks.

That's what ascension means to me - getting worshipped. Just getting laid ain't ascension. Even a 60 year old with a shriveled up dick can get laid.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 2527, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
It's a huge cope.

If she shittest you, she wants to get rid of you

no such thing as a shit test, she either likes you or doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Mr.cope

I don't want to get laid. I want to get worshipped by women. I want them to look at me like they look at Meeks.
Straight up bro I wanna get fangirled on! I wanna feel a womans true love

Shit-test DO exist
But some red pills tend to sell them like something that happens in a daily basis

I am sorry but most of the time the girl is not testing you, just stop beliving she is trying to play with you.
If you keep acting around test...
1-You will never enjoy “game”
2- You are insecure as fuck, so improve that

If mere getting laid was my goal I would buy a ticket to the Philippines and bang noodles till I died from old age.

That's what ascension means to me - getting worshipped. Just getting laid ain't ascension. Even a 60 year old with a shriveled up dick can get laid.

this.

I feel like sex barely means anything these days.

It just means you were there when she decided to fuck a guy from the club and you had 1-2 witty responses and were above a 5.10 so she was like why the hell not.

The way women treat Barrett though is different

this.

It just means you were there when she decided to fuck a guy from the club and you had 1-2 witty responses and were above a 5.10 so she was like why the hell not.

this.

That’s also a good goal to have but tbh I just want to do dumb shit and get away with it especially in the work place. Women nowadays are gaining higher positions of power; they are irrational so if they find you attractive you can basically do whatever you want and they have no choice but to respect it

No.

If girls like you, they like you. Simple as that.

I think "shit tests" are just an absurdly autistic theory to describe "being a bitch to you because they don't like you"

some people just enjoy conflict though. i don't think it comes as a 'test' so much as, they think an interaction is more fun and memorable if there's an argument. they're like irl internet trolls just saying things to get a rise out of you because they think it's fun or it's the only way they know how to interact with people. don't let common society fool you, a TON of women are completely socially retarded, they're just so utterly coddled by society that they need no social skills to get by.

i think if a woman really likes you then she won't deliberately sabotage how you feel about her (until maybe later in a relationship if she's getting bored). really the most reliable IOI of all time is if she doesn't do anything remotely similar to "shit testing" you and it feels like whatever fuck-ups you make don't matter. your shitty jokes are funny to her. your boring stories are fascinating. your weakly demonstrated positive traits are amazing, like you give someone a dollar you're sooo generous etc. your negative traits can be instantly spun into positive ones, eg. if you're a pushover no you're not, you're easy-going and caring about others. these girls aren't even faking it really, the halo effect makes them really think and feel that way.

I think "shit tests" are just an absurdly autistic theory to describe "being a bitch to you because they don't like you"

some people just enjoy conflict though. i don't think it comes as a 'test' so much as, they think an interaction is more fun and memorable if there's an argument. they're like irl internet trolls just saying things to get a rise out of you because they think it's fun or it's the only way they know how to interact with people. don't let common society fool you, a TON of women are completely socially retarded, they're just so utterly coddled by society that they need no social skills to get by.

i think if a woman really likes you then she won't deliberately sabotage how you feel about her (until maybe later in a relationship if she's getting bored). really the most reliable IOI of all time is if she doesn't do anything remotely similar to "shit testing" you and it feels like whatever fuck-ups you make don't matter. your shitty jokes are funny to her. your boring stories are fascinating. your weakly demonstrated positive traits are amazing, like you give someone a dollar you're sooo generous etc. your negative traits can be instantly spun into positive ones, eg. if you're a pushover no you're not, you're easy-going and caring about others. these girls aren't even faking it really, the halo effect makes them really think and feel that way.
Holy shit at your sig. She's legit PSL 7 imo.

shittests are a cope. jfl if you dont believe that women are horny animals who will have sex as soon as tey can

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
Holy shit at your sig. She's legit PSL 7 imo.

045_BF_cheryl10_0.jpg