Are shoe lifts the single easiest significant SMV boost?

pprimus43

pprimus43

Former President Barack Obama
Are there any other SMV boosts that are affordable, effortless and instant like shoe lifts?

dye brows and lashes
also contacts
haircut
fashion
personality :what:

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and N1666
Lefort III

• JFL
Reactions: pl@yboi, GabachoCopium, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
How do you know this even exists
Because I've been through it, I went through a guided reincarnationplasty whilst ODing on benzos so I was certain I would die. I died a Dravidian and woke up with a toilet in my house and a gigastacy on my BWC.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Because I've been through it, I went through a guided reincarnationplasty whilst ODing on benzos so I was certain I would die. I died a Dravidian and woke up with a toilet in my house and a gigastacy on my BWC.
I should have tagged this as serious JFL

Nah that's the incel mass shooter Elliot Rodger
Interesting profile picture choice, hopefully you don't follow in this Elliot dudes footsteps. Also he looks good so ru sure that he was incel?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Interesting profile picture choice, hopefully you don't follow in this Elliot dudes footsteps. Also he looks good so ru sure that he was incel?
Just read his Wikipedia page ffs it's insanely brutal

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: pprimus43
Also he looks good so ru sure that he was incel?
Untitled497 20240826222808

• So Sad
jfl at the rage bait

Play this for 1 hour while you gymcel alone on a Sunday night

Are there any other SMV boosts that are affordable, effortless and instant like shoe lifts?
go back in time and get parents with better genetics and epigenetics and compatible genetics to become PSL god perfect human being

They are probably good but they look like they would cause some posture issues and if your girl sees them her pussy will dry up instantly. Better to just wear shoes or boots that have thick soles.

Mfw I hear 10% mortality rate :feelswhat:
It’s a 10% mortality rate for non-surgical lefort fractures, so if someone hits their head with a fucking boulder and breaks it along the LF3 zone and they need surgery to fix it it’s 10% death rate. Cosmetic or controlled fractures are much safer

• +1