Are shoe lifts worth it at 6'0?

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
It feels like a huge difference in height for me but it's quite a hinderence with my air forces but seems awesome for mogging at clubs when you're tallish but not that tall

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I wear lifts sometimes to fraud 6'9

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, CyberPsychodelic, Kebab Master and 5 others
depends where you live. in the Netherlands you need lifts at 6'0 or you will be seen as a manlet (especially in clubs). but i'm not sure if it's worth it because you can get feet pain and can't run from blacks. so only wear it to dates but then you will feel short in comparison when not wearing them.
First Time Trying On Stilts GIF by ViralHog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, sub5outsider, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
It feels like a huge difference in height for me but it's quite a hinderence with my air forces but seems awesome for mogging at clubs when you're tallish but not that tall
Im 6’2 and I always fraud with airmaxes + 4 inch lifts

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: j05, kuroro, Deleted member 23218 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
You people need to touch grass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, House Lannister and Deleted member 23218
Shoe lifts suck and are uncomfortable, I bought them once and threw them in the trash the next day after trying them. Get elevator shoes instead.

I wear Conzuri elevators and they take me from 6'1 to 6'3.5, they make me feel way more confident and tall despite the relatively small difference.

Shoe lifts suck and are uncomfortable, I bought them once and threw them in the trash the next day after trying them. Get elevator shoes instead.

I wear Conzuri elevators and they take me from 6'1 to 6'3.5, they make me feel way more confident and tall despite the relatively small difference.
2.5" is not a small difference,
that's 5'9.5 to 6'0

I'm going to try walking some distance with the 5cm+ airforces, if that doesn't work out I think those shoes will give me quite a boost in attractiveness, the 5cm lifts only end up adding ~1.25-1" what pair did you get Conzuri elevators https://www.conzuri.com/?gclid=CjwK...nqkwshR_1O5YcYT6_C6krF4pvb4A_fVxoCNqgQAvD_BwE

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Lifts are always worth it. Pretty sure studies will show you the average height is 6'6". So unless you're an NBA player or running a marathon, you'd benefit from wearing them

E1ztyibue6m81 jpg

Lifts are always worth it. Pretty sure studies will show you the average height is 6'6". So unless you're an NBA player or running a marathon, you'd benefit from wearing them

View attachment 2194172
Especially in clubs, the only MTNs girls don't ignore are the 6'4+ ones

Especially in clubs, the only MTNs girls don't ignore are the 6'4+ ones
I'm 6'0" too, I wear 2 inch lifts on dates and claim 6'4". Especially since I go out with short girls none realize. I'd say I'm MTN but because of that, a good body, and niche halo I do pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Sick and Deleted member 24940
I'm going to try walking some distance with the 5cm+ airforces, if that doesn't work out I think those shoes will give me quite a boost in attractiveness, the 5cm lifts only end up adding ~1.25-1" what pair did you get Conzuri elevators https://www.conzuri.com/?gclid=CjwK...nqkwshR_1O5YcYT6_C6krF4pvb4A_fVxoCNqgQAvD_BwE

I own 1 pair of midnight runners, and 1 pair of ice runners. They are way more comfy than lifts.

Also even if the lift is only 2.5 inches it makes you feel huge. Idk if it's a mental thing or what, but I feel more confident when wearing them.

Lifts are a must regardless of height.

Nigga how do u wear lifts without being exposed jfl. Are my friends just gonna see me being 3 inches taller and then I have to tell them I just grew or something

Nigga how do u wear lifts without being exposed jfl. Are my friends just gonna see me being 3 inches taller and then I have to tell them I just grew or something
for all the hoes

2 inch lifts

Manufacturers measure at the very back where the heel is, but that's not where the middle of your ankle is. The vast majority of detachable lifts compress 40% when you put weight on them. 5cm - 1cm (ankle position) - 1cm compression = around 3cm.

• +1
Reactions: Sick
I wear them at 6’2

Height frauding with lifts is so obvious, lame, and tryhard. Even worse than wearing Air Force 1s.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sick and Deleted member 25743
Height frauding with lifts is so obvious, lame, and tryhard. Even worse than wearing Air Force 1s.
Yea if you have manlet proportions u gonna look weird

I wouldn’t go beyond 6’5” or so - when I wear boots with lifts at 6’5” I really have to watch my head everywhere, which is rather distracting. Luckily that’s also the most lift I can realistically use in boots and in trainers my max is more like 6’4”.

View attachment 2194172

Bumble also has a maximum height filter and if they’ve combined the data for minimum and maximum on the same chart then yes it’s gonna look like that. Almost certain that’s what they’ve done as it’s absurd that 40% of girls would set a 7 foot minimum height.

In a club setting one inch lifts would work since its dark. I dont think lifts Are a good idea in broad daylight date setting