Reactions: BradAniston
@Won'tStopNoodling

@BradAniston haha didn't even last a week

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and BradAniston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes.

Filler along the zygomatic arch, or a specific facial implant called the malar shell implant. This type of implant sits on the zygomatic bone and projects laterally, as opposed to more traditional cheek implants (sub-malar), which project medially.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, aphelios, JohnnyBananas1000 and 3 others
Yes.

Filler along the zygomatic arch, or a specific facial implant called the malar shell implant. This type of implant sits on the zygomatic bone and projects laterally, as opposed to more traditional cheek implants (sub-malar), which project medially.
FUCKING LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
mirin, who did you use for the morph? Attachments 14

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes.

With respect to the lateral malar shell implant (sitting on the zygomatic bone) - how many projections?

I think they look less feminine when they are more subtle. Are 2mm to 2.5mm too little though?

With respect to the lateral malar shell implant
feeling respect to some piece of plastic? this some next level of stress free upbringing

With respect to the lateral malar shell implant (sitting on the zygomatic bone) - how many projections?

I think they look less feminine when they are more subtle. Are 2mm to 2.5mm too little though?
They range from 0.3CM to 0.7CM.

You can find the size chart here:

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
They range from 0.3CM to 0.7CM.

You can find the size chart here:

I've been lurking on the forum for a bit -- you seem really knowledgeable. Are you a surgeon or is this just a hobby?

If one were to go with Yaremchuk and get a custom design, does he actually customize them or are they based off these Terino designs?

I actually did get jaw angle implants 3 months ago and am still swollen AF. I'm inclined to just go for filler, because truth be told my cheeks and orbital rims aren't even that recessed, they're normal sized, and filler would probably be the best bet. I do think that filler builds up though and over years ends up leaving your face looking bloated like Jennifer Aniston or Madonna ...

Last edited:
I've been lurking on the forum for a bit -- you seem really knowledgeable. Are you a surgeon or is this just a hobby?

If one were to go with Yaremchuk and get a custom design, does he actually customize them or are they based off these Terino designs?

I actually did get jaw angle implants 3 months ago and am still swollen AF. I'm inclined to just go for filler, because truth be told my cheeks and orbital rims aren't even that recessed, they're normal sized, and filler would probably be the best bet. I do think that filler builds up though and over years ends up leaving your face looking bloated like Jennifer Aniston or Madonna ...
Haha I'm definitely not a surgeon, I've just educated myself for years on aesthetics.

Hmm I'm not familiar with that particular surgeon's work, but typically customised implants are created based on the patient's individual anatomy; they aren't the stock-standard Terino or MEDPOR implant that you get off the shelf.

If these areas aren't recessed, then a small amount of filler could be injected to create a substantial difference. It would take copious amounts of filler in the medial cheek to look like Jennifer Anniston or Madonna. Plus, keep in mind that these women are in their fifties, and are adding copious amounts of filler as a non-surgical solution to try to offset the natural descent of the malar fat pad and mid-face SMAS layer. If you're young, this won't be an issue. Even 0.25ML per orbital rim would be enough to make a difference. Plus, the amount of filler these celebrities have had injected would be quite unattainable for the average lay person, financially.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, aphelios and l0st@sea
Haha I'm definitely not a surgeon, I've just educated myself for years on aesthetics.

Hmm I'm not familiar with that particular surgeon's work, but typically customised implants are created based on the patient's individual anatomy; they aren't the stock-standard Terino or MEDPOR implant that you get off the shelf.

If these areas aren't recessed, then a small amount of filler could be injected to create a substantial difference. It would take copious amounts of filler in the medial cheek to look like Jennifer Anniston or Madonna. Plus, keep in mind that these women are in their fifties, and are adding copious amounts of filler as a non-surgical solution to try to offset the natural descent of the malar fat pad and mid-face SMAS layer. If you're young, this won't be an issue. Even 0.25ML per orbital rim would be enough to make a difference. Plus, the amount of filler these celebrities have had injected would be quite unattainable for the average lay person, financially.

OK so given the choice -- strictly speaking from an aesthetic POV, which do you think is better? small implant or filler?

OK so given the choice -- strictly speaking from an aesthetic POV, which do you think is better? small implant or filler?
Hmm it's a tough question because there's so many variables, but I would probably say dermal filler for the medial cheek, and a zygomatic arch implant for the lateral cheek, aesthetically.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
Hmm it's a tough question because there's so many variables, but I would probably say dermal filler for the medial cheek, and a zygomatic arch implant for the lateral cheek, aesthetically.

aren't fillers temporary though?

You've been really helpful.

And you don't think a 3mm zygomatic arch projection would look too uncanny / "done" considering a guy has normal cheekbones?

Really keen to hear what size @VarBet got since that is the perfect projection for what I'm looking to achieve.

You've been really helpful.

And you don't think a 3mm zygomatic arch projection would look too uncanny / "done" considering a guy has normal cheekbones?

Really keen to hear what size @VarBet got since that is the perfect projection for what I'm looking to achieve.
Honestly it's too hard to say, man. One needs to asses the current anatomical features that already exist, and that pertain not only to the facial features but also to the craniofacial proportions. Some males can get away with more projection of the zygoma if they have a longer lower-third, as well as substantial bigonial and bizygomatic width. An indicator of appropriate zygomatic projection can be measured using the nose - the projection of the zygoma should reach, or fall short of, the projection of the nasal tip. If the zygomatic projection exceeds the projection of the nasal tip, the person will start to look quite artificial and unnatural. You also need to be mindful of the projection ratio of the medial and lateral cheek. On a male, the medial to lateral cheek projection should be a ratio of 1.1:1, whereas on a women, it would be 1.5:1 (the medial cheek would have more projection on a female, whereas it would be equal on a male).

Hope that helps.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, davidzur and JohnnyBananas1000
Honestly it's too hard to say, man. One needs to asses the current anatomical features that already exist, and that pertain not only to the facial features but also to the craniofacial proportions. Some males can get away with more projection of the zygoma if they have a longer lower-third, as well as substantial bigonial and bizygomatic width. An indicator of appropriate zygomatic projection can be measured using the nose - the projection of the zygoma should reach, or fall short of, the projection of the nasal tip. If the zygomatic projection exceeds the projection of the nasal tip, the person will start to look quite artificial and unnatural. You also need to be mindful of the projection ratio of the medial and lateral cheek. On a male, the medial to lateral cheek projection should be a ratio of 1.1:1, whereas on a women, it would be 1.5:1 (the medial cheek would have more projection on a female, whereas it would be equal on a male).

Hope that helps.

OK that's helpful.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
I don't understand why isn't there a software that remodels your skull from ct scans, etc and then it's just adding soft tissue, which could also be done accurately with other scanning methods. So you'd be easily capable of checking out any and all the results before doing the surgery. The tech and everything really, has existed for a while... People do 3d scans of their faces at home. Even from simple pictures, the possibilities as to how to achieve this are actually endless.