- eye color
All maxxable tbh, even eye color

Add in a harmonious triangular nose that fits with your proportions

Add in clear white teeth

Add in even skin with Red/Orange UNDERTONES

Add in thick full hair (curly, wavy) with a good NT style

Add in a clear even non hyperpigmented gums

Add in Dense Thick Medially long brows

If you havent improved all these features yet, and begun neck training. Dont call yourself a looksmaxxer tbh.

+Gymcelling (put on muscle, it's a sex appeal maxx and depending on what you're goals are, leanmaxxing, lean=life)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, lungorichard and 12 others

Add in clear white teeth

If you havent improved all these features yet, and begun neck training. Dont call yourself a looksmaxxer tbh.

+Gymcelling (put on muscle, it's a sex appeal maxx and depending on what you're goals are, leanmaxxing, lean=life)
Yeah I think if you have all those maxed out even on average bones, it would be hard to not at least be HTN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, lungorichard, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Yeah I think if you have all those maxed out even on average bones, it would be hard to not at least be HTN
If you have all of those you would be very attractive in the eyes of women provided your bones arent deformed

Lower third- just surgerymaxx, good jaw and chin already at 5psl imo.

Just have hair and those features+preferably light eyes and a good nose and you're in business

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, SendMePicsToRate, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
If you have all of those you would be very attractive in the eyes of women provided your bones arent deformed
Yeah, honestly guys who have prime appeal like tiktok chads are haloed hard by soft features not bones necessarily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

Add in clear white teeth

I think red undertone is a failo looks like the person is sick since red is a colour associated with diseases in the body. Orange undertone is better reminds one of fruits or smth idk.

Also how the fuck are you supposed to maxx to a harmonious triangular nose. Rhino is a very limited surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
that doesn't look real from up close
You can get some fairly good looking contacts, just don’t go for a crazy color that’s doesn match your pheno

You can get some fairly good looking contacts, just don’t go for a crazy color that’s doesn match your pheno
I have green eyes but of a darker shade. Would it be worth to go for brighter green contacts you think?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
I have green eyes but of a darker shade. Would it be worth to go for brighter green contacts you think?
I think it’ll be fine, just try to see which ones actually look natural

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Stuff like:

- long lashes
- full pink lips
- clear glowing skin
- eye color
this alone gives insane SMV. Add full head of hair, and your bone are irrelevant, unless deformed-tier. :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Add in clear white teeth

Agree but it’s not that easy to max them as you make it sound.

You can’t get Thom strijd tier coloring if you don’t Have it genetically. And you can’t get dense eyebrows or hair without a transplant etc.

You can slightly improve in all these category’s with softmaxxes but for big changes you also need surgerys and this is not much different after all than getting a jaw implant or nose job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, LooksOrDeath, Looks234 and 3 others

You can’t get Thom strijd tier coloring if you don’t Have it genetically. And you can’t get dense eyebrows or hair without a transplant etc.

You can slightly improve in all these category’s with softmaxxes but for big changes you also need surgerys and this is not much different after all than getting a jaw implant or nose job
I think it’s impossible to not be good looking with nearly maxed out soft features, although you might age badly cause no top tier bones to “hold” your face up

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Add in clear white teeth

being lean is overrated tbh
i'm now lean maxxed lower bf and lost water weight and face bloat
face is much more chiseled, angular and got hollow cheeks in most lightning more prominent and sharp zygoma and jaw the problem is now i look weak af and get brutaly size mogged/frame mogged by other dudes also uee got increased neck look more thinner
height/frame mog is just too brutal no matter how much gl your face is according to psl
height/frame = pure dominance, confidence, security, self esteem

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
You just arent as knowledgable as me and it's okay to admit that man.

Lmfao majority of people on this forum are teens or uni age, norwooding shouldnt be a problem if you're healthy

And in regards to the thom strijd thing, that's cope. If we all had the mindset nobody would looksmaxx

His coloring is achievable, easier if you're white though. @Clark69 @alienmaxxer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, LooksOrDeath and germanlooks
soft features are the basic to look good. You can look good with good features, but having bad soft features and good hard features will still make you look bad. For good soft features you need:

- Good skin
- Good hair
- Good weight ( not be fat)
- Good teeth
- Good beard grooming (no neckbeard)

It's a case by case basis tbh.

If you're not lean yet, you truly dont know what you're working with.
@Korea GTFINH on this coper

look weak af and get brutaly size mogged/frame mogged by other dudes also uee got increased neck look more thinner
height/frame mog is just too brutal no matter how much gl your face is according to psl
Shit diet.

What do you eat? rice, brocoli, chicken.

You can eat properly and still look leanish at a relatively low bf. @Prettyboy, @RecessedPrettyboy (prettyboypileld again) are one of the few people here with a proper idea on diet.

Aldo diet correlates with body type, what problems you're dealing with, etc, etc. Really dissapointed with the diet threads here when esp since the majority of people here are teencels it can really influence ALOT of things fron bones to height to skin.

I dony think bf is the reason your height and frame are bad anyhoo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Korea and Deleted member 14561
Cant be a soft feature thread w/o @Preston's, @alienmaxxer 's , @Pendejo , @Kingkellz , @justmewbrah (i know you're out there son) , @volcelfatcel , @EverythingMattersCel and @SubhumanCurrycel 's input.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16834, Moggedbyevery1 and 3 others
Cant be a soft feature thread w/o @Preston's, @alienmaxxer 's , @Pendejo , @Kingkellz , @justmewbrah (i know you're out there son) , @volcelfatcel , @EverythingMattersCel and @SubhumanCurrycel 's input.
im just so tired of people referring this as pretty boy/feminine/soft features
its literally just signs of youth and not being a fuckn oldcel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Sny, Deleted member 16834 and 7 others

Good colouring is found far below Tom Strijd tier

eyebrows and hair can be made denser

you underestimate the potential of softmaxxing consistently

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and germanlooks
You just arent as knowledgable as me and it's okay to admit that man.
Stop coping
Lmfao majority of people on this forum are teens or uni age, norwooding shouldnt be a problem if you're healthy

And in regards to the thom strijd thing, that's cope. If we all had the mindset nobody would looksmaxx

His coloring is achievable, easier if you're white though. @
Clark69
@Clark69 @
alienmaxxer
@alienmaxxer
even if you are not norwooding you don’t have to have a great hairline.
And I don’t think that it’s possible to reach Thom strijd coloring. It’s way too complex and swallowing a bit of beta carotene and getting a tan won’t be enough.

Let alone the eye color. You are coping if you think contacts and Stroma are legit options.
Contact frauding is even worse and more obv than heightfrudibg and stroma surgeries are a pipe dream like LL with high risk, unnatural results and the Problem that you Have to give other people a weird explanation why your eye color changed

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Good colouring is found far below Tom Strijd tier

eyebrows and hair can be made denser

you underestimate the potential of softmaxxing consistently
you can’t change your eyebrow density, thickness, tilt etc without a transplant.
Minox, castor oil etc is all cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea and LooksOrDeath

Shit diet.

You can eat properly and still look leanish at a relatively low bf. @Prettyboy, @RecessedPrettyboy (prettyboypileld again) are one of the few people here with a proper idea on diet.

Aldo diet correlates with body type, what problems you're dealing with, etc, etc. Really dissapointed with the diet threads here when esp since the majority of people here are teencels it can really influence ALOT of things fron bones to height to skin.

which diet you recommend? i'm in my teens and i am 5'10 but my frame is below average my bideltoid is around 19.5" untrained and i dont have sloped shoulders scapula also seems narrow on top of that small wrists and average hand size

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Being lean literally transforms me, he's just boneless.
Shit diet.

There's no diet for his boneless fucking face, niggas with good bone structures can eat whatever and still retain hollows.

Being lean is a whole nother' game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14561, AscendingHero and 1 other person
you can’t change your eyebrow density, thickness, tilt etc without a transplant.
Minox, castor oil etc is all cope
You can't change the density as in more hair follicles, but growing the hair out that you already have with castor or minox can help fill out your brows imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
which diet you recommend? i'm in my teens and i am 5'10 but my frame is below average my bideltoid is around 19.5" untrained and i dont have sloped shoulders scapula also seems narrow on top of that small wrists and average hand size
19.5" is above average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 14561
i'm now lean maxxed lower bf and lost water weight and face bloat
face is much more chiseled, angular and got hollow cheeks in most lightning more prominent and sharp zygoma and jaw the problem is now i look weak af and get brutaly size mogged/frame mogged by other dudes also uee got increased neck look more thinner
being skinny lean makes you small

in other words water is wet

nigga you know what to do next very well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
I think red undertone is a failo looks like the person is sick since red is a colour associated with diseases in the body. Orange undertone is better reminds one of fruits or smth idk.

Also how the fuck are you supposed to maxx to a harmonious triangular nose. Rhino is a very limited surgery.
Ideal is redbone but with hues of different colors, it's hard to explain. Orange, Red, colorfuel hues. Its an incredibly attractive feature and undermentioned on this forum. Like Olive/Caramel skin. Get your meat and caretenoids in buyos. (Diet is everything)

Add in a good tan and it's GOAT coloring (for whites esp ie Thom Strijd)

Pale Looks great with dark features and red undertones too imo. Superman Pheno
Tom welling smilie insane appeal mogger chad

Here are the ideal examples of such:

Desire uber mulatto mogger
Desiree
Adriana lima talking wow in motion very beautiful insane
2599694 brooke shields sighing gif gigastacy
Insane masc gigachad pic of jeremy meeks

• Dark Hair (dirty blonde to black)

• Even skin with ideal undertones (even better if it's lighter skinned - eurocentric beauty standards)

• Full Wide Shapely Pink/Red Lips (too much luminance will make you look faggy tho)

• Thick Dense Long Dark Brows and Lashes

And perhaps the biggest coloring of them all LIGHT EYES with a good limbal ring to pupis contrast is ideal.
Young drago insane gif insane coloring insane everything omegachad
Top tier eye area insane low trust hunter eyes preston stop stealing

On ethnics...

Thick Limbal rings are another very attractive youthful feature. The cherry on top paired with light eyes.

@EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Pendejo @Kingkellz @Aesthetics_III @Korea @alienmaxxer @Ada Mustang @Clark69 @AlexAP @gamma @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @ForeverRecession @TeenAscender

Thougts buyos?:blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Aesthetics_III, AlexAP and 9 others
You can't change the density as in more hair follicles, but growing the hair out that you already have with castor or minox can help fill out your brows imo.
It makes a minimal difference and only works if you have atleast a decent density to begin with

I used castor oil for 3 months and can’t say I got results

this and more anecdotes from other users i cba to pull up atm

you know hair densifying shampoo is a thing? It makes my hair immediately feel thicker.

minox also seems to work. doesn't seem ideal though
those castor oil before afters are either enhanced with make up or made by persons who over plucked their eybrows in the past and just grew the old hair back again

Minox can make a slight difference but the new hairs won’t stay terminal which means another time that it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Moggedbyevery1, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
im just so tired of people referring this as pretty boy/feminine/soft features
its literally just signs of youth and not being a fuckn oldcel
You can have good lashes, thick brows and full lips even as you are aging

I don’t think those things degrade as you age (noticeably anyway)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
You can have good lashes, thick brows and full lips even as you are aging

I don’t think those things degrade as you age (noticeably anyway)
lips age and skin loses collagen which is also youthful

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ideal is redbone but with hues of different colors, it's hard to explain. Orange, Red, colorfuel hues. Its an incredibly attractive feature and undermentioned on this forum. Like Olive/Caramel skin. Get your meat and caretenoids in buyos. (Diet is everything)

View attachment 1605182View attachment 1605186

View attachment 1605156View attachment 1605157View attachment 1605158View attachment 1605162View attachment 1605171View attachment 1605172View attachment 1605173View attachment 1605174View attachment 1605175View attachment 1605176View attachment 1605180View attachment 1605147
View attachment 1605163
View attachment 1605164

• Even skin with ideal undertones (even better if it's lighter skinned - eurocentric beauty standards)

• Full Wide Shapely Pink/Red Lips (too much luminance will make you look faggy tho)

And perhaps the biggest coloring of them all LIGHT EYES with a good limbal ring to pupis contrast is ideal.
View attachment 1605154View attachment 1605155View attachment 1605178View attachment 1605179View attachment 1605188View attachment 1605197View attachment 1605200

On ethnics...
View attachment 1605189View attachment 1605190

Thick Limbal rings are another very attractive youthful feature. The cherry on top paired with light eyes.

@EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Pendejo @Kingkellz @Aesthetics_III @Korea @alienmaxxer @Ada Mustang @Clark69 @AlexAP @gamma @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @ForeverRecession @TeenAscender

AGree with everything but a lot of those pics are filtered to exaggerate their colouring (important to have realistic expectations)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
It makes a minimal difference and only works if you have atleast a decent density to begin with

I used castor oil for 3 months and can’t say I got results

those castor oil before afters are either enhanced with make up or made by persons who over plucked their eybrows in the past and just grew the old hair back again

Minox can make a slight difference but the new hairs won’t stay terminal which means another time that it’s cope
If you have no dignity you can use brow pencils

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, AscendingHero and Korea
AGree with everything but a lot of those pics are filtered to exaggerate their colouring (important to have realistic expectations)
good lighting can change you coloring a ton. Only gauge your skintone in sunlight tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 1 other person

View attachment 1605182View attachment 1605186

View attachment 1605156View attachment 1605157View attachment 1605158View attachment 1605162View attachment 1605171View attachment 1605172View attachment 1605173View attachment 1605174View attachment 1605175View attachment 1605176View attachment 1605180View attachment 1605147
View attachment 1605163
View attachment 1605164

View attachment 1605154View attachment 1605155View attachment 1605178View attachment 1605179View attachment 1605188View attachment 1605197View attachment 1605200

On ethnics...
View attachment 1605189View attachment 1605190

Dudeee :love:

2809185 1648229646852

She looks so hot there, i want to cum in her :owo:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Korea and AscendingHero
F33823E7 E9BE 4945 B43B 4C02DA09443D

I can pretty much replicate this picture by using mascara and brow gel, I don’t give a fuck anymore it improves my eye area so fucking much :blackpill::blackpill:

@Korea @germanlooks @AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetica, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
Stuff like:

- long lashes
- full pink lips
- clear glowing skin
- eye color
Jaw and eye area are key factors so if one has those maxed out they can outpeak most people with ease

Individually I think the best colors are light but this may be subjective

• +1
Reactions: Korea
True but it was purposely exaggerated so low iq greycels could understand the peak ideals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Moggedbyevery1
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Being lean literally transforms me, he's just boneless.

There's no diet for his boneless fucking face, niggas with good bone structures can eat whatever and still retain hollows.

Being lean is a whole nother' game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
i'm not boneless, good soft features with average bone structure

Have you ever cried your mascara off?
I don’t know if your serious but no, it doesn’t even really come off even at the gym :lul::lul:

• Woah
i didnt understand how important lashes were until a few days ago

• +1
  • +1
I thought it was super easy to melt off tbh.
Nah it is somewhat sturdy, I don’t even use waterproof ones cause they will LITERALLY not come off no matter how hard you rub

You gotta use oil to wash those off an that’s way too time consuming

• +1

Add in clear white teeth

who do you think is more attractive to women? Youthful prettyboy with curtains or the masc hunter eyed guy?

C8BF5ECD 0C7D 4853 BE3C A520465FA533