Are some 'Hunter' eyes simply unattractive

PG4BINX

PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
Thought I had 'Hunter eyes' but this foid said they weren't good looking at all and she said I should get eyelid surgery. Thought my eyes were my only good feature, I guess I have no good features, It's over.

ffemale vs male gaze. hunter eyes are attractive, however are very uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 30863 and 2 others
hunter eyes look attractive rarely. almond eyes ideal most of the time

Thought I had 'Hunter eyes' but this foid said they weren't good looking at all and she said I should get eyelid surgery. Thought my eyes were my only good feature, I guess I have no good features, It's over.

post pic of your eyes
Screenshot 2023 06 16 at 44742 PM

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, humanoidsub7, SkullDynamics and 2 others
hunter eyes look attractive rarely. almond eyes ideal most of the time
So all the models with hunter eyes are even more lucky because most of the time their eyes aren't attractive?

Hunter we male love them but when it comes to women... they prefer almond eyes

Hunter eyes vs gook eyes.
Not all hoodings are born equal.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It’s cope bad boy bug eyes are the ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and zenflix
I know this is going to sound harsh, but it's probably because she doesn't like the rest of your face, so she picks out the most striking / best feature (as it's the most obvious).

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I know this is going to sound harsh, but it's probably because she doesn't like the rest of your face, so she picks out the most striking / best feature (as it's the most obvious).
Not harsh at all, she also ripped on me for having a long face/midface and the rest of my face does suck.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Graham
asian eyes are attractive, they just have shit coloring.
Yeah I have brown eyes which look black because of narrowness, do you know any good contacts for eye colouring?

u prolly have a shit eye area, some hooding and think u have hunter eyes

Yeah I have brown eyes which look black because of narrowness, do you know any good contacts for eye colouring?
no but I have monolids myself and girls like them a lot, they're very light grey though.

Good eye area for mongoloid, I am fully European but I have monolid looking eyes meaning they don’t harmonise at all
I'm almost entirely european.

they're hooded + monolids.

well ig its over since I thought that has my only good feature
Naah don't worry. Just compensate by improving other good features. You have a masculine eye area so try to compensate with some feminine features: light eyes, zayn malik tier eyelashes, higher eyebrows etc.. Try to morph different features

Naah don't worry. Just compensate by improving other good features. You have a masculine eye area so try to compensate with some feminine features: light eyes, zayn malik tier eyelashes, higher eyebrows etc.. Try to morph different features
My other features are pretty feminine, I’m probably better off with a more masculine face despite my eyes being narrow and having close set eyebrows.

I wish I had hunter eyes.
I have them and they aren’t attractive to women, all men say I’m good looking and that’s about it. Women don’t find them attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I have them and they aren’t attractive to women, all men say I’m good looking and that’s about it. Women don’t find them attractive.
I wish I had less UEE and less buggy eyes.