Are some of you genuinely a leftist?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
From what i have seen, subconsciously 90% here would fall for the right wing. Are there some here who are liberals/leftists?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Blackpill and the left, not a good deal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, rockndogs, Ethnicope and 9 others
anything more left than centre right is cuck imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Reoa, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
I was 2 months ago but now i lean right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
I am rightist af. Who the fuck is blackpilled and leftist lol ?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, RichardSpencel, Ethnicope and 6 others
I'm a centrist, I only support policy that directly improves my life.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and IWantToMax
My political views don't operate on a scale.
Its outdated

Yes comrade

I was before I got blackpilled. I was gigacuck to my old oneitis and never got anything back.
Leftist ideology comes with being a subservient cuck.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Patriot, buflek and 3 others
Very right wing ideologically but I’d like yang to win bc he’s got good ideas and would be unifying while anyone on the right is a corporate sell out who won’t do shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wierd, as SirGey said blackpilled and leftist is an anomaly, what do you believe in socially?

I am a liberal not a leftist .

I am for trans right . Gay rights. I belive in white privlegde .

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
I'm a right wing reactionary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Strongly on the Left.

I am a liberal not a leftist .

I am for trans right . Gay rights. I belive in white privlegde .
Hmm well all of these are legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Fath0039 and hebbewem
i like hasan piker who is far left becuz hes a gigamogger and uses psl terminology on stream

i personally haven't done enough research to know my political ideals.

taking political compass test asap

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm only a racial leftist. The rest I'm conservative

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1680 and Blackout.xl
From what i have seen, subconsciously 90% here would fall for the right wing. Are there some here who are liberals/leftists?
Yes everyone thinks I’m trolling when I say I’m liberal

Don't care the slightest since taking the blackpill, will just vote for whatever party whose victory will result in less feminism

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and turkproducer
i will put any leftie garbage on ignore. show urself fags

fiscally and socially right

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
What race are you again? And on which side?

Following your logic this would be truly cucked as well.
You’re cucked for saying that you’re strongly on the left. How would I be cucked if the same logic was applied to me?

Im black

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Socially conservative but economically liberal

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3962
i like hasan piker who is far left becuz hes a gigamogger and uses psl terminology on stream

i personally haven't done enough research to know my political ideals.

taking political compass test asap
that nigga cute

• Love it
Reactions: moggingmachine
no cap bruh 😳😳 i might have to help him jelq some time fr doe 😳😳 😳😳
indeed bro :oops::oops: but i wonder if our hands will be tight enough to jelq his massive dong?? We might have to use something else bro ngl :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Love it
And on the right.
And? Just because I’m black I have to be on the left? The left treats black people like pets that need to be coddled. Whenever they go against the opinions of their “master” (white liberal), they get strongly criticized and bashed.

There’s been studies shown that white people on the left intentionally dumb down their language around minorities too

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
indeed bro :oops::oops: but i wonder if our hands will be tight enough to jelq his massive dong?? We might have to use something else bro ngl :oops::oops::oops::oops:
no cap

84qrknlqvmn31.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 1774
As far as I know I'm racist and wouldn't mind an authoritarian ethnostate.

• JFL
And? Just because I’m black I have to be on the left? The left treats black people like pets that need to be coddled. Whenever they go against the opinions of their “master” (white liberal), they get strongly criticized and bashed.

There’s been studies shown that white people on the left intentionally dumb down their language around minorities too
true but the right has their own problems with minorities too, namely tokenism.

for example candace owens has literally said nothing of substance in her entire career, she almost exclusively parrots common right wing talking points. but because she's black the right puts her on a pedestal essentially so they can say "look, we have blacks too". they do the same for gays and the like.

"muh based black man". they patronize blacks and act like it's rare when they think for themselves and form their own opinions, implying that they are somehow less capable of constructive thought than any other race.

at the end of the day it's essentially a lesser of two evils situation.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
yes comrade

true but the right has their own problems with minorities too, namely tokenism.

for example candace owens has literally said nothing of substance in her entire career, she almost exclusively parrots common right wing talking points. but because she's black the right puts her on a pedestal essentially so they can say "look, we have blacks too". they do the same for gays and the like.

"muh based black man". they patronize blacks and act like it's rare when they think for themselves and form their own opinions, implying that they are somehow less capable of constructive thought than any other race.

at the end of the day it's essentially a lesser of two evils situation.
That’s a faction of the conservative movement that I attacked in my latest thread.

I don’t agree with them, neither do I like them. They’re retards no better than the left who engage in garbage behaviour. the strand Of conservative beliefs that I hold aren’t mainstream and are controversial.

• +1

You have a really extremistic view on what most left wings are. Their equal on the right would treat you even more like some alien creature, especially if they knew your IQ.

No party takes you serious, but one at least tries to be nice.

This is of course if we're talking about the extreme ends of the spectrum, as you like to do for sensationalistic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You have a really extremistic view on what most left wings are. Their equal on the right would treat you even more like some alien creature, especially if they knew your IQ.

This is of course if we're talking about the extreme ends of the spectrum, as you like to do for sensationalistic reasons.
This isn’t even an extremist view.

There’s the study.

there’s no doubting that white people on the left tend to expect minorities, especially blacks to be on the left or at least, vote for left wing parties over right wing parties.

A party that doesn’t take me seriously is better than a party that doesn’t take me seriously and also takes me for a retard that has to be spoken to with simplified language.

they would take me for an alien? I have 76 IQ brudda

The side that tries to be “nice” like naacp and feminism and whatnot are run by communist agitator propagandists trying to derail society(which they’ve clearly done a great job at since ww2)

@Blackout.xl

You have a really extremistic view on what most left wings are.
Actually I take it back, it's not an extremistic view at all, it's pretty common, unspoken left consensus that different ethnicities are mere children that need to be spoonfed.
It was mere minutes after waking up when I wrote that.

Some of my beliefs are not conventionally left needs to be said.

However when you accuse me of "cuckoldry" than you must mean nothing short of getting fucked by women with a strap on or inviting refugees to my home, or other active sacrifices for people that don't desere it, which would truly meet the criterias of what makes someone a "cuck".
Otherwise it's nothing but a no-brain insult.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@Blackout.xl

Actually I take it back, it's not an extremistic view at all, it's pretty common, unspoken left consensus that different ethnicities are mere children that need to be spoonfed.
It was mere minutes after waking up when I wrote that.

Some of my beliefs are not conventionally left needs to be said.

However when you accuse me of "cuckoldry" than you must mean nothing short of getting fucked by women with a strap on or inviting refugees to my home, or other active sacrifices for people that don't desere it, which would truly meet the criterias of what makes someone a "cuck".
Otherwise it's nothing but a no-brain insult.
It’s ok brother you’re an intellectual beast who loves Greek food it’s all alright