Are some people meant to be depressed?

D

Deleted member 12688

Some people seem to always be depressed even if they’re good looking and have girls and nt and shit

Do you guys think some people are just meant to be that way and have to live their entire life like this?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @🌈👽 @uglymug @AutisticR3tard @Chad1212 @MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Need2Ascend, Chad69 and 6 others
Yeah brain chemistry sucks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 12688
I feel happy once per 2 months and then it disappears after few minutes.Some people are just born to suffer

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and ItsOver.com
It's possible, but you always gotta be working for something better to be happy. If they are just coasting by in life even if they have material things, they won't be happy because they lack goals and purposes.

You can't coast through life on good looks or you will get depressed. This is an evolved trait for a reason. Our ancestors who were happy with getting comfortable and coasting by in life fucking died and reproduced less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Yes indeed, most of the time its from traumas from childhood or shit, genes have a role too 100%. It could be fixed with anti depressants tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
i dont think so tbh
but its more than circumstances

50% genes+development
50% environment/circumstances

The problem for depressed people is that not only do they not have got the happy gene, but also probably can't do much about changing their circumstances

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
If they lose their looks and thats all they had going for them yeah. But tbh if you have other goals that you want to fulfill then you should be fine

I would say some people are more prone to depression then others. If your body can't produce hormones correctly you may end up being depressed. Genetics matter but so does enviroment.

Personally I am incredibly happy. Like to the point where I can't stop smiling or laughing, even if the situation is mundane.