Are Spainish getting taller?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
The average Zoomer and gen Z are catching up Nordic men in terms of height. I get height mogged by 80% of Spanish even though I am 178-179cm barefoot with shoe- lift 181cm. I thought Spanish and Italian are known to be quite short wtf happened????

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug and hiwasuwor
2626661 height

on a srs note probably an unlucky day. average among genz in spain is around 175-177.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297, Lorsss, Deprived and 4 others
THERE are always bunch of tall people that mogg your height but average people are not that tall.. When they are in groups and you are alone.. Its gonna feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
take the facepill and stop crying about being height mogged being 181cm isn't bad at all , you can always say that you're 6ft 1cm isn't noticeable irl , getting face mogged is the worst

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, untouchable_coper and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
LOL no. If they’re getting taller, then Europeans are getting taller as well.

I've lived in Valencia for nearly 6 months and I travelled through Andalusia earlier this year. Spaniards, especially the girls, are not especially tall, and if they're above average they're skinny and thin like those drawings of Don Quixote.

You're probably shorter than you think.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deprived, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I've lived in Valencia for nearly 6 months and I travelled through Andalusia earlier this year. Spaniards, especially the girls, are not especially tall, and if they're above average they're skinny and thin like those drawings of Don Quixote.

You're probably shorter than you think.
Yeah i was Barcelona 3 years ago, manlet central, was taller then 90% of guys at least with 185cm.

Also OP says he is 178cm barefoot, but 181cm with lifts, that makes no sense cause normal sneakers are almost 3cm without lifts

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
Yeah i was Barcelona 3 years ago, manlet central, was taller then 90% of guys at least with 185cm.

Also OP says he is 178cm barefoot, but 181cm with lifts, that makes no sense cause normal sneakers are almost 3cm without lifts
hes not including the height from trainers as everyone gets that. its not hard to understand.

I'm bit below you and I wear pretty much flat shoes when out in the city and I had a similar experience. In fact even in tall countries I am usually slightly taller than the average person. People overinflate their height lot. I'm probably 6'3" according to OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and TsarTsar444
hes not including the height from trainers as everyone gets that. its not hard to understand.
So by his logic Spanish people are as tall as dutch jfll

Also there is no reason for Spanish zoomers to get taller, Spain is a developed country, young people there aren't any better in terms of nutrition since the 90's

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
So by his logic Spanish people are as tall as dutch jfll

Also there is no reason for Spanish zoomers to get taller, Spain is a developed country, young people there aren't any better in terms of nutrition since the 90's
The youth eats worse in med countries these days. Diet is becoming Americanised. More sweets, garbage carbs and fizzy drinks. Most of these countries have good pretty good aging despite the strong sun, but it wouldn't surprise me if the last two gens (milllenials and zoomers) age like utter shit on the average.

• +1
this forum would have you believe that western gen x/millenials are 5'9 on average and zoomers are 6'1 all of a sudden due to some unexplained change in lifestyle in already developed countries

The average Zoomer and gen Z are catching up Nordic men in terms of height. I get height mogged by 80% of Spanish even though I am 178-179cm barefoot with shoe- lift 181cm. I thought Spanish and Italian are known to be quite short wtf happened????
Nah, impossible you are 178cm barefoot if you are getting height mogged by 80% of men there

I was in Spain a few weeks ago and I height mogged like 90% of men and I am 185cm barefoot

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
I don't think so since shitskin refugees are pouring into the country.

I thought there were some studies that height has been capped and reached the maximum. Like wtf is with all these height threads. I feel like everyone here is just larping hard jfl. Coppeeee

• +1
Dude just accept that you’re shorter than you claim and keep these threads to yourself
The forum has enough hyperventilating going on.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and LooksOrDeath
I don't think so since shitskin refugees are pouring into the country.
those refugees are 6'3 on average /s

Bro you are barely 175cm.

those refugees are 6'3 on average /s
Nope the average sandnigger is a fucking manlet, and most refugees are poor lower class in their countries.

• +1
Nope the average sandnigger is a fucking manlet, and most refugees are poor lower class in their countries.
/s means sarcastic. Now read my message again. And no need to call them sandniggers man.

Dude just accept that you’re shorter than you claim and keep these threads to yourself
The forum has enough hyperventilating going on.
Claims to be 5ft10.5 bare-fucking-footed and gets height mogged by no less than 80% of people...what the actual fuck?!

I am of iberian descent and i've traveled to Spain...i can confirm Spain is on the shorter side compared to other European countries.

5ft10 is equivalent to being 6ft tall in North and Central Europe...as a general rule just add 1.5-2 inches of Portuguese/Spanish height and that is the equivalent in Germany or the UK

• +1
Maybe those Spanish from Erasmus programme only selected tall and good looking dudes?

• JFL
5’10.5 isn’t tall at all in Nordic country.... but I would height mog atleast 50%of men in the US for sure

Stop gaslighting me guys I am atleast 178cm I actually rounded it down not larping like most American who stand 170cm and larp as 175-178cm:lul:

im 5'8, went to a mexican school in california and heightmogged almost every dude there

Op built different

OP's just built different.

im 5'8, went to a mexican school in california and heightmogged almost every dude there
I know a Swedish guy who is 5’6 it is not over for you yet. I remembered there is this 5’7 Norwegian dude who slay blonde stacies:love::love:

Face>height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
everyone is getting taller retard

btw "178-179cm barefoot" is below average

everyone is getting taller retard

btw "178-179cm barefoot" is below average
Yet folks here claimed that if I were truely 178cm I wouldn’t be getting height mogged.

Where do you live?

Yet folks here claimed that if I were truely 178cm I wouldn’t be getting height mogged.

Where do you live?
"folks here" are just retards, you can ignore them

average male height in the U.S. (or any 1st world country) is 6'1-6'3, not 5'9-5'10 like most people think

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Elvisandreaa
"folks here" are just retards, you can ignore them

average male height in the U.S. (or any 1st world country) is 6'1-6'3, not 5'9-5'10 like most people think
I might be 6'4" then because I stood a good head taller than the average zoomer, nevermind oldcels.

I might be 6'4" then because I stood a good head taller than the average zoomer, nevermind oldcels.
It depends on the area you live in. You might be living in an international environment thus alot of short ethnics.

It depends on the area you live in. You might be living in an international environment thus alot of short ethnics.
I was in Valencia, and I went to bars and restaurants with pretty much only Spanish people, especially uni students. I actually think zoomers are shorters than millennials on average. Everytime there's brutal heightmog it's by some 25+ year old.

Ironically the tallest people were Northern Euro tourists and sometimes refugees.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I was in Valencia, and I went to bars and restaurants with pretty much only Spanish people, especially uni students. I actually think zoomers are shorters than millennials on average. Everytime there's brutal heightmog it's by some 25+ year old.

Unironically the tallest people were Northern Euro tourists and sometimes refugees.
Maybe because you are just tall? Have you ever thought about that?

Maybe because you are just tall? Have you ever thought about that?
I know reliably someone who is exactly 190cm and I am not as tall. I don't look like an ant, but they're definitely taller.

You might also be so conscious of height that you might be selectively only thinking about tall people you see. If you didn't encounter PSL autism would you really notice?

You might also be so conscious of height that you might be selectively only thinking about tall people you see. If you didn't encounter PSL autism would you really notice?
Whatever Imma just wear new nike airmax

drink milk

sleep 8 hours

How old are you? You might still grow. I grew a bit at 20.
I am turning 23. The only bone that could grow is prob my clavicle. My oneitis is 181cm. She prob think my height is cute rather than hot.
drink milk

sleep 8 hours
lactose intolerant yeah incel trait
+

Sleep apnea:feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and mug
I am turning 23. The only bone that could grow is prob my clavicle. My oneitis is 181cm. She prob think my height is cute rather than hot.

lactose intolerant yeah incel trait
+

Sleep apnea:feelswhy:
take magnesium

wake up early

dont have incel sleep shcedule

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Keep trying.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and mug
  • +1
Reactions: mug
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and mug