Are supermodels like chico, lima, barett related to illuminati???

N

ngannou

Sphinx
As you can see the jeffrey epstein case and the puff diddy case

there are bunch of sodom and gomorrah going on

drug, sex cartel happening.

Justin Bieber also had sex with diddy to gain success.

I wonder supermodels like gandy, chico, o'pry are related to those illuminati or the dark evil kaballah jews

Barett is possible but I can't imagine gentleman gandy having sex with the global

elites to gain success

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and ss07
bump

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
bump

• +1

• +1
bump

• +1

• +1

• +1
bump

• +1
Nigga bumped his thread 11 times just for nobody to reply to his schizo thread JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leobrauers, valentine, NoLongerHuman and 6 others
I feel bad for all your bumps lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine, scrunchables and Nirvana
bump

• JFL
100 percent. That’s why a lot of them have faggot tendencies and mental issues. They were groomed, sodomised ect by the elites.

They’re not part of them, per se, but they serve them with degeneracy to gain access.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

I wonder supermodels like gandy, chico, o'pry are related to those illuminati or the dark evil kaballah jews

Barett is possible but I can't imagine gentleman gandy having sex with the global

elites to gain success
They are all involved one way or another. Do you think some random good-looking nobody becomes a hyper successful multi millionaire model without paying their dues ( for the elite’s pleasure)

• +1
They are all involved one way or another. Do you think some random good-looking nobody becomes a hyper successful multi millionaire model without paying their dues ( for the elite’s pleasure)
Can't imagine gandy having sex with those illuminatis.

Barett yeah he is gay so might be possible hard for gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova
K
Can't imagine gandy having sex with those illuminatis.

Barett yeah he is gay so might be possible hard for gandy
Maybe he helps them in other ways

K

Maybe he helps them in other ways
Not just his masculine gentleman charismatic looks Gandy seems humble and a nice guy can't imagine him doing things like that.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova
Not just his masculine gentleman charismatic looks Gandy seems humble and a nice guy can't imagine him doing things like that.
He came from nothing so he had to do something for them. Something to join that circle. Perhaps he was involved in rituals.

He came from nothing so he had to do something for them. Something to join that circle. Perhaps he was involved in rituals.
He was elected for the model contest though

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
He was elected for the model contest though

This was the start of his career. Like with most areas, you still need to climb the ladder and do things you don’t like. He peaked for D&G which is when I’m assuming the elites wanted him to succeed

• +1

elites to gain success
The illuminati don't exist

• Hmm...
Cope malyasia president FBI former chief all of politicians exposes illuminati exists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and truthhurts
This was the start of his career. Like with most areas, you still need to climb the ladder and do things you don’t like. He peaked for D&G which is when I’m assuming the elites wanted him to succeed
Send DM on david gandy if he was a sex slave or did satanic ritual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, truthhurts and Acion
they do. Just ruling under different names.
illuminare just means to enlighten someone

Cope malyasia president FBI former chief all of politicians exposes illuminati exists
@NoLongerHuman

Thoughts since you are malysian ethnic maly male?

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
not sure about the illuminati, but they definitely have some background stuff going on that boosts their careers

i mean look at this image. this nigga in power has him and barrett looking at the stars in the middle of the night, they're not even being subtle about it

elites to gain success
Nah , they just suck off the rich designers

@NoLongerHuman

Thoughts since you are malysian ethnic maly male?
dr mahathir is just an old narcissist who wants power to himself. all malays like to blame everything on jews or the illuminati. i used to look up to him but he's been proven to be a hypocritical cunning nigger

i dont doubt the elites controlling the world exists though, but you cant do shit about it nigguh just live your life instead of blamin muh jews on it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back