Are supplements cope?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I literally take 15+ different supplements and spend at least $300 a month on supplements. Honestly i cant tell if they even done anything JFL. I was talking to my friend about this and he thought i was crazy taking that many supps, he doesn't even take anything and still mogs me:lul:

Sometimes I wonder if i should just stop taking any supps and be normal, I would save like $4000 a year which can help pay for my surgeries, something can actually ascend me :forcedsmile:

I literally take 15+ different supplements and spend at least $300 a month on supplements. Honestly i cant tell if they even done anything JFL. I was talking to my friend about this and he thought i was crazy taking that many supps, he doesn't even take anything and still mogs me:lul:

Sometimes I wonder if i should just stop taking any supps and be normal, I would save like $4000 a year which can help pay for my surgeries, something can actually ascend me :forcedsmile:
List the supps you take

List the supps you take
huperzine a
zinc
vitamin c
ashwaghanda
berberine
fish oil
l arginine
iodine
glucosamine
methylfolate
d3 + k2
b complex
tocotrienols
calcium
magnesium
potassium
colagen powder
+ some others i dont even remember :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and poopoohead
am i taking too many supps tho? i feel like they aren't even doing anything andi spend so much on them
Calcium, potassium, fish oil and a few others are cope imo

but megadosing D3 and K2 is legit and so is Ashwaganda

I stopped taking Ashwaganda for like a month and I noticed a massive difference

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Calcium, potassium, fish oil and a few others are cope imo

but megadosing D3 and K2 is legit and so is Ashwaganda

I stopped taking Ashwaganda for like a month and I noticed a massive difference
Yeah i might need d3 and k2 because i barely get any sunlight tbh, but ashwaghanda seems cope to me i don't feel any different on it. I might stop taking it to see if i feel any difference

unless you eat a retard faggot shit deficient diet theyre cope

super easy thing to market to retards to make 10000% profit on chinese drywall dust in a gelatin capsule

spend that money on good quality meat and youll be much better off

• Love it
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
huperzine a
zinc
vitamin c
ashwaghanda
berberine
fish oil
l arginine
iodine
glucosamine