Are surgeons responsive?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I think I'll be able to get an insurance covered lefort this year tbh. I didn't tolerate cpap and so far I'm not tolerating my dental appliance either.

If I just start emailing tons of maxfac surgeons are they generally pretty responsive?

Edited post but JFL I looked it up, I need lefort 3 not lefort 2 it's genuinely over.

I actually need lefort 3 my entire face is recessed.
Unnamed 1

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and OOGABOOGA
I need lefort 2 do surgeons even do that on non failed abortions they would probably think im retarded im imagining
me too but insurance wouldn't cover that. No chance in the US but I've heard Andreischev is willing to. I may get a normal high lf1 on insurance so I can get rid of sleep apnea and then pay andreischev cash for a second lefort, hopefully a 2

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
me too but insurance wouldn't cover that. No chance in the US but I've heard Andreischev is willing to. I may get a normal high lf1 on insurance so I can get rid of sleep apnea and then pay andreischev cash for a second lefort, hopefully a 2
is that even something you can do?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
is that even something you can do?
On jawsurgery forums I've read about people going back for second leforts bc they didn't get enough movement the first time. I fuckin hope it's something I can do. Unfortunately no MSDO after lefort, which is what my Brad pitt-ish jaw shape really needs. I need front width and forward growth for square jaw desperately

• +1
On jawsurgery forums I've read about people going back for second leforts bc they didn't get enough movement the first time. I fuckin hope it's something I can do. Unfortunately no MSDO after lefort, which is what my Brad pitt-ish jaw shape really needs. I need front width and forward growth for square jaw desperately
not sure if you can get a separate lefort as opposed to like a revision of the same surgery. worth checking out though. You considered getting the lf1 and then like a wraparound implant?

not sure if you can get a separate lefort as opposed to like a revision of the same surgery. worth checking out though. You considered getting the lf1 and then like a wraparound implant?
nah I will get lefort 1 and then lefort 3 then chin wing theeeeeeen I'll go to eppley for wraparound
shotgun
implant

• JFL