Are tall men succesful and short men work wage jobs

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Tall men r mostly rich businessmen or are rich or at high positions while short men work in lower positions wagecel and shit i noticed this thats why

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Vermilioncore
Water

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Autismcel, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Short men have no advantages in this life.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Codeinlover, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Yeah, because tall or handsome or both are mentally associated with competence, power, dominance, persuasiveness, etc. because we associate their parents who made such kids as people of great value in society, since they were able to couple with each other and make such kids without sacrificing their genetic resources because they were losers in life..

Instead, the short or ugly or both we associate with incompetent subhuman parents, who due to lack of capacity to obtain resources of other type, had to sacrifice their genetic resources, from which subhuman kids were born..

Brutal life pill.. :blackpill: :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah, because tall or handsome or both are mentally associated with competence, power, dominance, persuasiveness, etc. because we associate their parents who made such kids as people of great value in society, since they were able to couple with each other and make such kids without sacrificing their genetic resources because they were losers in life..

Instead, the short or ugly or both we associate with incompetent subhuman parents, who due to lack of capacity to obtain resources of other type, had to sacrifice their genetic resources, from which subhuman kids were born..

Brutal life pill.. :blackpill: :feelshehe:
Im subhuman and low value in society

cant generalize like this

Thats what i noticed outside
define more successful cause the average person in general is not successful and taller guys arent instantly going to be awarded better jobs

No.
There are no Chads in white collar jobs, most of high end white collars are nerdy types.
Chads are working high T jobs, and office ones certainly don't fit the description.
You will realize this when you grow up, most of userbase here are teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and 0S4MA
define more successful cause the average person in general is not successful and taller guys arent instantly going to be awarded better jobs
I mean i notice short guys work so much and paid less miserable life they dont have any gf considered creep, while tall guys r preferred by girls they have easy life i dont see tall men work low wage jobs, etc

No.
There are no Chads in white collar jobs, most of high end white collars are nerdy types.
Chads are working high T jobs, and office ones certainly don't fit the description.
You will realize this when you grow up, most of userbase here are teenagers.
I mean businessmen

tall andgood lookingyeah, im6'5 and broke

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
I mean i notice short guys work so much and paid less miserable life they dont have any gf considered creep, while tall guys r preferred by girls they have easy life i dont see tall men work low wage jobs, etc
they only have easier dating lives, a 6'2 MTN/LTN (cause most guys arent lucky enough to get Tall and good looking) live average lives

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater