Are tattoos a halo or failo?

Are tattoos a halo or failo? If not, what would you get, and where would you get it?

• Total voters
TechnoBoss

TechnoBoss

Kraken
Was thinking of getting a few tattoos, but I don't want to make a mistake. Explain your decision.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, nathan, rand anon and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, nathan and ChadL1te
4179126_IMG_9044.jpeg
Halo

I’m all tatted up @vermillioncorefan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, IAMNOTANINCEL, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
big halo, especially on your hands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, IAMNOTANINCEL, Richard Cheese and 2 others
I think it’s situational, depends on the design, placement, your aesthetic, and the girls you talk to

For you I think it would halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Richard Cheese, rand anon and 2 others
Depends on the tattoo. Tattoos on the neck are attractive as hell. I'd get one, but I can't due to job purposes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, rand anon and TechnoBoss
I think it’s situational, depends on the design, placement, your aesthetic, and the girls you talk to

For you I think it would halo
Interesting. Should I get it somewhere not on my arms? I am very pale so I feel the tattoo would cover my skintone more and make me look too different.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Depends on the tattoo. Tattoos on the neck are attractive as hell. I'd get one, but I can't due to job purposes.
This is what I was thinking of. A neck tattoo or on my back.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te and Madridista
depends, can be either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and TechnoBoss
4179126_IMG_9044.jpeg
Halo

I’m all tatted up @vermillioncorefan
i like how the baby’s ass isn’t distracting. usually on tattoos like that they’d make the babies ass all plump and distracting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, IAMNOTANINCEL, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, rand anon and TechnoBoss
Interesting. Should I get it somewhere not on my arms? I am very pale so I feel the tattoo would cover my skintone more and make me look too different.
You could do shoulder, back or a small one on your arm imo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have a sleave Tattoo.

It only increases my SMV with the WORST kind of woman, Slutty, Drug Addict, Alcoholic, Narcissist, Attachment issues.

May have decreased my SMV with some good women, marginally.

But over-all it hasn't really changed my SMV that much.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and TechnoBoss
You could do shoulder, back or a small one on your arm imo
True but I want it to be visible but coverable at the same time in case I need a job JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te and noodlelover
I have a sleave Tattoo.

It only increases my SMV with the WORST kind of woman, Slutty, Drug Addict, Alcoholic, Narcissist, Attachment issues.

May have decreased my SMV with some good women, marginally.

But over-all it hasn't really changed my SMV that much.
So how do women act to you after you got a tattoo? I like cute sweet girls I don't really want sluts. Do you find yourself attracting more sl00ts after getting a tattoo? Fuck I'm worried now. I like HQNP and women who like tats don't normally like that I believe.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and noodlelover
For club sluts id say halo

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and TechnoBoss
For club sluts id say halo
I was thinking of getting a realism tattoo or something that looks surreal like something Zdislaw Beksinski would paint.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and cytoplasm
True but I want it to be visible but coverable at the same time in case I need a job JFL.
Start your own company. Then get any body modifications you want.

• +1
it can be halo for a normie that doesnt have anything going for him

• +1
Start your own company. Then get any body modifications you want.
I don't want any kind of body mods I just want a nice tattoo that looks good. I don't want to look like a "bad boy" but I want tats that show off.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and noodlelover
I was thinking of getting a realism tattoo or something that looks surreal like something Zdislaw Beksinski would paint.
Idk any of that tbh

• +1
To normal people, they’re failos.

To trashy people, they’re halos.

Not to mention it’s gonna look like shit when you get older. Color will fade, skin will sag.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover and TechnoBoss
To normal people, they’re failos.

To trashy people, they’re halos.

Not to mention it’s gonna look like shit when you get older. Color will fade, skin will sag.
Would a tattoo fit me? What's your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Michael Myers
Would a tattoo fit me? What's your opinion?
Yes, it would suit you but only temporarily. When your looks fade, so will your tattoo and your skin will get all saggy and it’s gonna look bad. It’s better to stay natural.

• +1
If you don’t mind my asking how much longer do you plan on NEETing? Or do you just have a lot of money saved from past stuff

• +1
Good for slaying.
Bad for marriage.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noodlelover
So how do women act to you after you got a tattoo? I like cute sweet girls I don't really want sluts. Do you find yourself attracting more sl00ts after getting a tattoo? Fuck I'm worried now. I like HQNP and women who like tats don't normally like that I believe.
Yes. Less cute/sweet girls. More narcissistic drug addicted sociopathic sluts. Same as having long hair as a guy. Over-all not much change in total girls.

My goal is to be a slayer by the time I'm 51.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
Yes. Less cute/sweet girls. More narcissistic drug addicted sociopathic sluts. Same as having long hair as a guy. Over-all not much change in total girls.

My goal is to be a slayer by the time I'm 51.
I’ve always wanted a tattoo of a woman.

If you don’t mind my asking how much longer do you plan on NEETing? Or do you just have a lot of money saved from past stuff
I plan on neeting till the end of the year. Assuming I don’t end up in jail I will get a job. But I am also planning on just wage slavery and getting married. I’m just lost in general.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, noodlelover and ChadL1te
If you are good looking = Halo

If you are bad looking = Failo

• +1
Reactions: infini and noodlelover
I’ve always wanted a tattoo of a woman.

I plan on neeting till the end of the year. Assuming I don’t end up in jail I will get a job. But I am also planning on just wage slavery and getting married. I’m just lost in general.
Good luck with everything. I’m sure you’ll figure it out

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and noodlelover
not worth it imo

• +1
Low class scum
Born girls and guys look ran through

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Mirin. Hand & neck tattoos give the most bad boy halo.
Yeah agree, I can't really get hand cos of my job but agree they look good, I've got half sleeve and getting the other full sleeve

Screenshot 20240607 022036 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20240607 021150 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20240607 022143 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20240607 022159 WhatsApp

• +1
I use to want tattoos when I was younger but now that I'm grown up they just look retarded to me. If you getting a cool detailed tattoo then it's worth it ig.

• +1
Treat it like a designer suit and go all in. Most tattoos are from people with shit taste in art and aesthetics. No surprise coming from a zoomer to ask instead of looking up tattoos themselves. The best are those that synergise with the shape of the body and have exceptional detail and tone. Very similar more or less to that of drawing. You want something that's exclusive and also large as in going all in and not a be a fucking hipster sketchbook conglomerating whatever idea that comes to your head every other day. Invest in the best. Don't listen to incels here who do not encounter reality and worry about every social encounter. We're in a world where oofy-doofy law is prevalent.

Giga underrated moggers.

You have to think long term with this. The same method it takes to make a masterpiece like this drawing I did.

005h7r

Can't remember their names but when they come up on my feed I'll share.

• +1