Are tattoos like this a looksmax?

chadley

chadley

Iron
Beba65d9e2c1e71432c35909e621ca4c

They look badass tbh, is it a looksmax in general or more of a nichemax?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide, Heguldus, Danish_Retard and 2 others
brutal, no replies

i've seen the benefits of my tattoos, but it only works as a multiplier if the girl likes your face to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Heguldus, CaptainCalicoe and 5 others
he look like a picnic blanket

nativemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy

Are tattoos like this a looksmax?​

Attachments

• e383af16c588421106293ab2971e744e.jpg
    e383af16c588421106293ab2971e744e.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 129
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
looks like a coloring book, also only works if you're face is attractive enough to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Danish_Retard, jesuischriste and 2 others
Niche tbh and get tattoos if you like them dont get them if you are doing for girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and chadley
If you're attractive facially then yes lots of small random black ink tattoos mogs any other style.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Tattoos only work when it's big tattoos and when you have a good physique, think of the style of tattoos that muscular prisoners tend to have, I know that it's a stereotype but it's still true to a certain extent.

If I wanted to get a tattoo, I'd get sleeve tattoos (1 super large tattoo that does the entire arm), or maybe something that goes from the chest to the arm, that looks way more badass than the colouring book look that most tattooed rappers have.

Tattoos only work when it's big tattoos and when you have a good physique, think of the style of tattoos that muscular prisoners tend to have, I know that it's a stereotype but it's still true to a certain extent.

If I wanted to get a tattoo, I'd get sleeve tattoos (1 super large tattoo that does the entire arm), or maybe something that goes from the chest to the arm, that looks way more badass than the colouring book look that most tattooed rappers have.
heavily disagree. lots of small random black tattoos mogs. the less thought it looks like you put into your tats the better.

you want to project the feeling of spontaneity like you just randomly get tattoos of whatever you want when you feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
tattos yeah but like that no.

heavily disagree. lots of small random black tattoos mogs. the less thought it looks like you put into your tats the better.

you want to project the feeling of spontaneity like you just randomly get tattoos of whatever you want when you feel like it.
Nobody cares the reason for your tattoos, the only thing that matters is what it looks like, and if you look like a colouring book, that's a huge failo.

By the way, tattoos are not absolutely better than nothing at all because nowadays, so many low class poor idiots have lots of tattoos so it's not like in the past where it was considered cool and rebellious, nowadays, it just makes you look poor and dumb, unless it fits with your style, like if you're a rapper or you're a very muscular guy, but tattoos won't make you look more attractive, they can only make you look more low trust which is a good thing if you look too high trust (if you have a baby face or look nerdy somehow).

• +1
Reactions: grimy
Dont listen to the autists here, those kinds of tattoos are a mogger style, just lol if you pick dogshit over used black and white realism ones