Are temple implants legit?

F

franziz

Iron
IMG 4432

I have narrow temples. My cheekbones are avg width but temples are very narrow . Would temple implants work or do I need an entire scalp implant?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and truthhurts
Muh "can I ascend to ltn" ass post

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sb23, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., BrutalMogger and 2 others
Norwood -5

@BrutalMogger @Rea @truthhurts @Outerz14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, sb23, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
I’m ltn bruh. I’m serious about ascending. Is my temples too narrow for implants on the side

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, NZb6Air and truthhurts
norwood reaper is scared of this guy
that why collagen reaper is the apex reaper as he doesnt get scared at all by anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, geenk worg, NZb6Air and 1 other person
ur hairline should be ur least problem. Bleach ur skin :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, BrutalMogger, geenk worg and 1 other person
I’m ltn bruh. I’m serious about ascending. Is my temples too narrow for implants on the side
In your position, I would grow my hair out because your skull looks subhuman and I would testosteronemaxx by training a combat sport and eating good meats and organs as fuel don't forget to also always stay hydrated. Goodluck brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, BrutalMogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
ur hairline should be ur least problem. Bleach ur skin :feelswhat:
I don’t care about the fucking hairline. My face shape is weird and I wanna correct it that’s all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, truthhurts and NZb6Air
In your position, I would grow my hair out because your skull looks subhuman and I would testosteronemaxx by training a combat sport and eating good meats and organs as fuel don't forget to also always stay hydrated. Goodluck brother.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, oztihcs, BrutalMogger and 3 others
Then show ur whole face.:feelswhat:
I don’t care about the fucking hairline. My face shape is weird and I wanna correct it that’s al

• +1
Reactions: sb23, BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
Nigga look like an ape :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, sb23, BrutalMogger and 2 others
Also bonesmash, thumbpull and so on. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, BrutalMogger, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, BrutalMogger, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up.

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I have it too I just fraud with longer hair and keep haircut on sides. My temples are hollow + low bigonial width brutal.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, truthhurts and NZb6Air
i can confirm i grew 2kg of bone on my temples by staying hydrated thank you bro this is some good shit

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, BrutalMogger and truthhurts
Shut the fuck up.

I have it too I just fraud with longer hair and keep haircut on sides. My temples are hollow + low bigonial width brutal.
It just doesn’t look good even with hair tho. If the temples align with the zygos it would show even if I have long hair. It would make a big difference

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NZb6Air, truthhurts and 1 other person

Attachments

• myhonestreaction.jpg
    myhonestreaction.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and truthhurts
It just doesn’t look good even with hair tho. If the temples align with the zygos it would show even if I have long hair. It would make a big difference
Never said it did, that's just how I fraud it without getting any work done.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3154870
I have narrow temples. My cheekbones are avg width but temples are very narrow . Would temple implants work or do I need an entire scalp implant?
some people get botox and inject into the temples

you can also try fat grafting, which is probably the best choice and less riskiest.

some people get botox and inject into the temples

you can also try fat grafting, which is probably the best choice and less riskiest.
IMG 4433

But they already have the bone mass on the side. It’s just hollow like this while I need bony mass on the temples jfl

Curry pheno

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
View attachment 3154953
But they already have the bone mass on the side. It’s just hollow like this while I need bony mass on the temples jfl
can still get fat grafting and create an illusion of bone mass on the sides

ur only option left is implants, a little more risky obviously but worth it if your really concerned about it