Are the growth plates closed in this case?

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Screenshot 2023 07 12 05 30 34 900 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@5.5psl ,@enchanted_elixir

the tibia seems to be 99% fused, can't say anything for the other bones though

btw is that your post?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581
Nah. I dont have money for x ray @nordicfoidslayer23

Never began at 5’2. Needs quadruple LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, horizontallytall and Deleted member 29581
They are fused.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@Growth Plate

I am 5'11 and want to grow to 6'6 my spine is short and i will reach 6'3 naturally @MaestheticMaso

How old are you ? There’s no guarantee you’ll reach 6’3, but who knows, you might reach 6’4,6’5. You should do nothing tbh, just wear lifts and tall shoes. HGH maxx if your plates are open.

Am 18.5 i think we can gain height in spine by certain excercises cause once read about archers arms being extremely long due to years of pulling on 100kg bows . Same application can be applied on spine and not to mention i did same type of thing to gain 1.5 cm wingspan gain inlast 2 months. I hop i can gain 4 inches in spine this way cause my torso 18 inches and highest i know is of a guy having 23.5 . I wish their were some growth plates open in legs but i dont think so
How old are you ? There’s no guarantee you’ll reach 6’3, but who knows, you might reach 6’4,6’5. You should do nothing tbh, just wear lifts and tall shoes. HGH maxx if your plates are open.
ce

Am 18.5 i think we can gain height in spine by certain excercises cause once read about archers arms being extremely long due to years of pulling on 100kg bows . Same application can be applied on spine and not to mention i did same type of thing to gain 1.5 cm wingspan gain inlast 2 months. I hop i can gain 4 inches in spine this way cause my torso 18 inches and highest i know is of a guy having 23.5 . I wish their were some growth plates open in legs but i dont think so

ce
Just like me fr. But I don't think so both of us have any hope left especially at the age we both are

• +1
Just like me fr. But I don't think so both of us have any hope left especially at the age we both are
What do u think about femur growth olates ? I dont have data regarding when it closes. I need actual data . Alot of lies on internet sites

Totally closed, it’s over

ce
Your 18? Damn lucky you , block estrogen ASAP get igf and overdose Natural protein

• +1