Are the guys in Too Hot to Handle natty?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Are these guys natty? I can see them running some test cycles or something else idk.

Attachments

• 55FB9A99-B08F-4E87-A4E4-4768B3FFD14D.jpeg
    55FB9A99-B08F-4E87-A4E4-4768B3FFD14D.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 167
No. Although most of those bodies can be achieved naturally with 10+ years of hard work, these guys are actors. And just like all Hollywood dudes, they are full of juice, and when you got a bunch of expensive doctors constantly monitoring your bloodwork, there is no need to stay natural and constantly watch out on food you eat and stay away from alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
No. Although most of those bodies can be achieved naturally with 10+ years of hard work, these guys are actors. And just like all Hollywood dudes, they are full of juice, and when you got a bunch of expensive doctors constantly monitoring your bloodwork, there is no need to stay natural and constantly watch out on food you eat and stay away from alcohol.
What do you think their cycle is?

my guess is test and mast/winny, i dont see them running wet compounds, might be some tren in there too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
my guess is test and mast/winny, i dont see them running wet compounds, might be some tren in there too
Yeah they are definitely not running wet compounds but do you seriously think any of those guys have run Tren? I would be shocked. Don’t know by they would run Mast or Winny because those are terrible for hair. My guess would be just Test and maybe SARMS.

Yeah they are definitely not running wet compounds but do you seriously think any of those guys have run Tren? I would be shocked. Don’t know by they would run Mast or Winny because those are terrible for hair. My guess would be just Test and maybe SARMS.
You only lose hair if u have the genetics for it. Jon skywalker has blasted mast and tren and still has a full head of hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
You only lose hair if u have the genetics for it. Jon skywalker has blasted mast and tren and still has a full head of hair.
That’s one example...besides none of those guys have a physique that looks like they’re running anything besides Test.

What do you think their cycle is?
Like the other guy mentioned, test combined with some other shit, definitely not a big dose, they are probably cruising for most part of the year on maybe 300mg per week. No way they are using Tren, they lack vascularity/dryness + Tren is not a good option to cruise on for a long period of time unless you want to destroy your body.