Are the guys on propeciahelp.com just a bunch of cucks?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Just a couple thousand people claiming finasteride destroyed their life and their dicks got smaller and they can't ever get it hard.

But now I see they say the same things about minoxidil and isotretinoin.

Are these guys legit? Like can minoxidil really cause PFS? Or are they just a bunch of cucks who can only be turned on if their wife gets fucked by a BBC in front of them and they blame their ED on the medicines?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and St. Wristcel
Yes. They were losers before finasteride but now they have a drug to blame their misery on

• +1
Reactions: Michael, MaxillaIsEverything, Deleted member 7753 and 8 others
Yes PFS is 99% of incel low t paranoiac and autist ofc

I had the luck to be depressed and insomniac before take fin.
Otherwise I would have accused fin of my all subhuman problems

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
yes, and now that mentality has infiltrated this forum too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and MiroslavBulldosex
Just a couple thousand people claiming finasteride destroyed their life and their dicks got smaller and they can't ever get it hard.

But now I see they say the same things about minoxidil and isotretinoin.

Are these guys legit? Like can minoxidil really cause PFS? Or are they just a bunch of cucks who can only be turned on if their wife gets fucked by a BBC in front of them and they blame their ED on the medicines?
fin has legit sides, but minox doesnt lol dont worry about minoxidil i use it now for eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I would say so, yes.
Never took fin but I took accutane/isotretitoin for a long time at high dosage and the reason I didn't take it sooner was because of high inhib cucks on the internet who said it was gonna ruin my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
They were already low t and had small dicks in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
fin has legit sides, but minox doesnt lol dont worry about minoxidil i use it now for eyebrows
I also just started using it on eyebrows

It seems like everything today can cause permanent ED, even medicines that are completely unrelated

Wtf is wrong with those people

what the actual fuck is this statement

both fin and minox carry the POTENTIAL for sides but in the case of finasteride they're uncommon

as much as I really want to use minox on my brows, I can't justify the potential risk to collagen. And you should consider this unless you want to age 10 years in the space of 5.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Lol because male alopecia is largely attributed to dht so people lower dht for their hair but since dht is mvp of hormones their life goes down the drain

Sour cream gave me PFS

Lol because male alopecia is largely attributed to dht so people lower dht for their hair but since dht is mvp of hormones their life goes down the drain

lol endogen dht is a meme after puberty
Dht synthetic is fine

bs. dht is good for muscle recovery, memory, bone growht and also dimorphism if combined with growth hormone levels. ALso it affects wrist size, dick size, broad shoulders and an alpha mood attributed to gaba receptors

no dht is useless except dick (after puberty)

thank me later (no hairloss yet but i did my research, topical dut mogs)

enjoyed our sophistzicated discussion greycel. Which exactlay do you object to?

guys (80% of celebrities) took fin for years and their lives don't change.

just read the leaflet of the drug, do not read the cuck on the internet

guys (80% of celebrities) took fin for years and their lives don't change.

just read the leaflet of the drug, do not read the cuck on the internet
it has been proven to:

- increase fast twitch muscle fibers
- be 3 to 5 times more likely to bind to androgen receptors than testosterone
- improve cognitive function and mood
- upregulate Gaba, which gives u a calm and alpha attitude

and much more. your vague wannabe anecdotes dont mean shit

• +1
it has been proven to:

- increase fast twitch muscle fibers
- be 3 to 5 times more likely to bind to androgen receptors than testosterone
- improve cognitive function and mood
- upregulate Gaba, which gives u a calm and alpha attitude

and much more. your vague wannabe anecdotes dont mean shit

proves ?

But does minoxidil have same sides as finasteride?

It is something completely different tha. 5ar reductase or wtv that is called, no?

• +1
I 100% believe them. It sounds crazy because the vast majority of people come out ok, but bad outcomes DO happen. Isotretnoin fucked me up permanently in so many ways. ( Inb4 users call me hypochondriac )I have had comprehensive bloodwork done before and after and so many things are still fucked. My T levels plummeted from 850 ng/dL down to 274 in a matter of weeks. You’ll probably be ok, but those guys aren’t just making stuff up.

Most of them had terrible hormone profiles before finasteride and probably shouldn't have taken the drug in the first place. Also most guys don't know that hormone levels can take months to go back to baseline after you stop finasteride if it's been building up in your body for a while. This can seem "permanent".

I'm not convinced finasteride can permanently fuck your body beyond repair but I also think side effects while on the drug are a lot more common than they say, most guys just don't notice it because it's progressive and it's hard to notice a 15% loss in erection quality or libido unless they're obsessed like some of us.

Last edited: