Are the redditors right? Does an age gap make you a pedo?

RICO

RICO

Equinox
A 2-3 year age difference is now grooming?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WeiWei, Lmao and 9 others
Femoids hate it when younger women get the men they feel entitled to. They are reminded that their looks are fleeting and they got an expiry date which is the most horrifying thing to modern women.

DON'T LET SOCIETY PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD

IT'S R-A-P-E

• +1
Reactions: Sny, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 20370 and 12 others
yep 18 and 19 year olds are still children even if the law says so, their brains arent fully developed until 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and RICO

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 20370, JovenCansao and 11 others
Who cares what a bunch of biased dried up roasties say just fuck younger women if you want to if it’s legal lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Myth, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others

As soon as they're fertile, they should be married off to an honorable man of the town, who will provide for them, keep them safe, give them the structure they need and breed them.

growing up it wasn't that uncommon for 12-13 year olds to be dating guys twice their age. These girls do seem to know what they are doing but maybe not the long term consequences. Be careful who you let your daughters hang around they start experimenting with sex sooner than you think.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MissLexotan6MG and horizontallytall
It would be illegal to date someone a day younger after a few years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
yep 18 and 19 year olds are still children even if the law says so, their brains arent fully developed until 25
i was making a joke btw, jfl at calling 18 year old and 19 year old women/men "children" literally neck yourself you disgusting freak

• +1
Reactions: RICO
redditors are always right

• JFL
It would be illegal to date someone a day younger after a few years.
I’m ngl but if a girl is more than 6 months younger than me it’s like she’s a younger sister it’s so hot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Toth's thot, Deleted member 13137 and 1 other person
I would feel disgusted to date a 30-year-old because she's only been legal for less than half of her life. Yuck, 40+ for me, please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, bourgeoizyzz, Lmao and 3 others
I'm really sick of how women deal with the issue of older male dating younger females by framing always as "older male creeps on younger female" not "younger females will throw their pussies at older males in a vain attempt to get more stuff out of them like car rides, booze, drugs etc and to feel like an adult instead a kid...."

Until society balls up and deals with women lusting after older dudes... I don't want to hear them complaining. We can't be one sided and tell all the men to not hit on them but never tell the women not to try and seduce those men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lmao
Women peak early

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

It's just cope. They thought they were so mature they had to date a generation ahead, but when we do the same thing that's a problem because we were supposed to get together after she sluts it up with older richer men like the movies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 643, Lmao and 4 others
Peak SMV for men: 38

laugh laughing GIF

By then, all lost most their collagen, lots are balding, they’re considered creepy old men to most prime women

They only have SMV to 30-40 year old disgusting old women who want to be betabuxxed :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, ReadBooksEveryday, Toth's thot and 4 others
View attachment 1274251

It's just cope. They thought they were so mature they had to date a generation ahead, but when we do the same thing that's a problem because we were supposed to get together after she sluts it up with older richer men like the movies.
I call it an appeal to a false morality. It's appealing to what is convenient for her only. She changes what is "okay" when she doesn't want to get in trouble and when she wants the older guy who turned her roastie ass down to get in trouble. For all the older guys she fucked -- a roastie also got turned down. She doesn't like it when it's her turn to be on that end 15 years later.

this graph really tells the story. many of these women in their upper 20s and 30s are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and AsGoodAsItGets
I hate Reddit so goddamn much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
My teen GF used to call me: "old pedo".

• +1
View attachment 1274251

“Its different” when you have no argument :f:

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Femoids hate it when younger women get the men they feel entitled to. They are reminded that their looks are fleeting and they got an expiry date which is the most horrifying thing to modern women.

View attachment 1274239

DON'T LET SOCIETY PUT THAT IN YOUR HEAD

IT'S R-A-P-E
19 YEARS AGO SHE WAS IN THE WOMB YOU SICK FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly and RICO
coperedditniggercope.gif

• +1
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, RICO, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

What the fuck is wrong with this retard???? These people are a danger to society unironically tbh, they should be monitored

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
View attachment 1275255
What the fuck is wrong with this retard???? These people are a danger to society unironically tbh, they should be monitored
I literally feel that i was cursed being born after 2000 . The best time to live is for those born in 1990.

View attachment 1275255
I literally feel that i was cursed being born after 2000 . The best time to live is for those born in 1990.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Honestly it doesn't matter. I think the best approach to this BS is just not caring what those cuck faggots think, BUT when they try to interfere, brutally go ER on them and make them beg for their lives. I know if some faggot caught me with a 14YO PAWG which is completely legal over here and tried shit/intervene, I woulnd't have mercy on him and he'd prolly end up in some water treatment plant in minecraft

They didnt call them pedo they called them groomer or creep thats a big diffrence