Are there actual truecel users here?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Real below 3psl people, and i mean frequent posters and not someone that only posted his pic once and left

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
@Nibba and @Curious0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
@Bengt

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
me

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
a lot. the users who upload their pics are the better looking ones usually

theres a big silent majority who dont upload

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2846, verZYownZZun and 12 others
Yes @cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2810, Newguyaround and 4 others
No he's too much of an asswipe to send but he claims he's truecel
What if he's Berret larping here? There is proof of him browsing lookism

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I'm truecel because location cell

Me, im a chronic binge eater

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Yes @cocainecowboy
He's pretty gl. Also, I think almost none of the regulars are sub3, even @reptiles is a imo, same goes for @toolateforme. They all fraud to look worse than they actually do

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 685
i am literally deformed

He's pretty gl. Also, I think almost none of the regulars are sub3, even @reptiles is a imo, same goes for @toolateforme. They all fraud to look worse than they actually do
True tbh, real truecela have already roped long tine ago, majority of truecels here fraud their pics so hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, toolateforme and Deleted member 2621
True tbh, real truecela have already roped long tine ago, majority of truecels here fraud their pics so hard
Also everyone knows psl communities are the best looking, else you couldnt stand the lookism here. Youd go and cope with model trains

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
TsarTsar444

shitskin hindu cope

you are either a
slayer
coper
roper

I was literally just shitposting you retard. Also stop the infighting
I'm shitposting too bro, why call me retard 😢

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685
I am a permaoneitiscel

I'm shitposting too bro, why call me retard 😢
Nvm then, I thought you were serious. The european infighting is bad for the future so that's why haha. Sorry.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
A lot of people who post here and talk about looksmaxing stuff feel like they're on the side of life where they can actually ascend without surgery. They believe they can really looksmax and don't doubt or delude themselves. So a lot of the posters who talk about looksmaxing all the time (excluding: surgery talk, mm worship talk, mk677 coping talk), are actually 5PSL or more. You can tell how good looking some users are just going by what they talk about and through heuristics.

The better looking people on here are the people who don't ask people what surgeries should they get. They don't talk about surgery at all unless they disengage themselves from the surgery topic and give off the impression that they don't need surgery. They don't fawn over O'pry, Chico, Barrett all day, or engage in much LDAR time-wasting/trolling/spamming and generally ask questions for their own sake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Arkantos, verZYownZZun and 4 others
A lot of people who post here and talk about looksmaxing stuff feel like they're on the side of life where they can actually ascend without surgery. They believe they can really looksmax and don't doubt or delude themselves. So a lot of the posters who talk about looksmaxing all the time (excluding: surgery talk, mm worship talk, mk677 coping talk), are actually 5PSL or more. You can tell how good looking some users are just going by what they talk about and through heuristics.

The better looking people on here are the people who don't ask people what surgeries should they get. They don't talk about surgery at all unless they disengage themselves from the surgery topic and give off the impression that they don't need surgery. They don't fawn over O'pry, Chico, Barrett all day, or engage in much LDAR time-wasting/trolling/spamming and generally ask questions for their own sake.
High iq tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and x30001

Name names

to be honest most of people here are truecels. psl 5 is where the possiblity of having voluntary sex starts, 4-4.5 psl just doesnt cut it nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
to be honest most of people here are truecels. psl 5 is where the possiblity of having voluntary sex starts, 4-4.5 psl just doesnt cut it nowadays
Low iq bro sorry, 3.5 to 5 psl is what most normies are, and i see them with ltr all the time

• Woah
Low iq bro sorry, 3.5 to 5 psl is what most normies are, and i see them with ltr all the time
yeah, it also depends on the country specific details, and other stuff, but generally if you want to have no problems anywhere in the world psl 5 is where you should be at bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Dogs