Are there Americans who genuinely think their country is the greatest in the world?

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Start a conversation to talk to me.
I mean this overall btw so doint just point out that it is the most powerful economy.

I am also talking about the quality of life for the average person, culture of family-building, work-life balance, government support for health care, roads etc.

Aren't there better much better countries in the EU?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and h111
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Never has, Never will
Wasn't it the absolute most powerful and greatest nation during the 60s when we compare it to Europe at the time still developing after all the conflicts and war?

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
I can’t speak much on the overall evaluation of the country, but I know that I personally would have a better life/opportunities here than in most EU countries tbh.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
And which country is better in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I mean this overall btw so doint just point out that it is the most powerful economy.

I am also talking about the quality of life for the average person, culture of family-building, work-life balance, government support for health care, roads etc.

No one is referring to quality of life. They mean America can rape and kill any country on earth with ease.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future slavic chad, Ultimate Subhuman™ and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
And which country is better in your opinion?
I don't live in either so my opinions aren't grounded in first hand experience.

I've always assumed however that places like Denmark, Netherlands, Germany etc. would have a higher QOL, safer etc,

But like I said, I wouldn't know.

No one is referring to quality of life. They mean America can rape and kill any country on earth with ease.
QOL is a very big factor on deciding whether you would want to live in that country or not.

The only thing I can think of that America does better is more variety in processed foods that make you fat and moviemaking, other than that Europe mogs hard.

• +1
i believe 1950s america was peak civilization, but its been downhill since then. the infestation began in the early 1900s from all the jews from russia and east europe btw.

• +1

i’m going to vist europe in 2025, hopefully i’ll get to see how it stacks up to my homeland 🦅

• Love it