are there any benefits to trimming the lower lashes?

st_max

st_max

jealously is the thief of joy
0A7E40D6 B359 43F2 9054 AD4027551B06

ehrens eye area, he trims the lower lashes, are there any benefits

and if so would it benefit my eye area in any way
8AF24AE1 2D8A 420A B06C 7B329EEE0092

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i think it might enhance eye colour or give an increased pfl appearence

I don’t know but I wouldn’t try it

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
no you need lower lashes to protect your eyes you will get infections if you cut them

• +1
Reactions: aids and dark.max
I don’t know but I wouldn’t try it
i wanna see other peoples opinions and if it is a good idea, i’ll morph myself with trimmed eyelashes and if it looks better then i’ll do it, i won’t pluck so it should grow back quickly

i mean some people claim applying mascara to the lower lashes gives the eye less colour
FA8AC1DB 18EE 461D 9B64 CB43E480FD57

i mean some people claim applying mascara to the lower lashes gives the eye less colour View attachment 3225433
Not applying mascara and cutting your lower lashes are two different things bro.
I wouldn't cut them. In the photo you attached, Ehren has weird pigmentation where you'd expect him to have lower eyelashes, which you could attribute to him cutting his lower lashes.

• +1
i have morphed my eye area without lashes

can you guys be the judge

Screen Shot 2024 10 08 at 55721 pm

Screen Shot 2024 10 08 at 55736 pm

Not applying mascara and cutting your lower lashes are two different things bro.
I wouldn't cut them. In the photo you attached, Ehren has weird pigmentation where you'd expect him to have lower eyelashes, which you could attribute to him cutting his lower lashes.
right

• +1
Reactions: aids
jfl how does this even supposed to work applying mascara should make the lashes appear thicker and darker making the eye color standout even more
it would contrast with the skin, white/caucasion skin and blueish eyes would pop more, instead of white/caucasion skin then black lashes then blue eyes

• +1
Okay.. it’s a theory brother, sean o pry also lacks some lower lashes, it contrasts his eye colour a lot better, more striking
“Bro O’Pry has a micropenis so it must be ideal I’m gonna get penile shortening surgery”

No, eyelashes look good on people

This guy mogs hard and has real life appeal

No, you want thick lower lashes that will fraud more PFL it's the reason people fraud with Waterline

Just looking at what you sent you have a lot more problems then you're fucking under eyelashes JFL - you want more if anything not less
what’s my biggest failo in my eye area

what’s my biggest failo in my eye area
It's not your eyes its everything else, the skin, the colouring you just look like some random white nerd on the street it looks like you've put 0 effort into softmaxxing and instead of going something about it you're wasting your time writing threads about useless shit like cutting off your under eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: st_max
It's not your eyes its everything else, the skin, the colouring you just look like some random white nerd on the street it looks like you've put 0 effort into softmaxxing and instead of going something about it you're wasting your time writing threads about useless shit like cutting off your under eyelashes
Brutally honest guy, niceeee, dm me