• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
yeah @Manchild

do you guys look full indian or its very diluted

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Daqirius
Im indian but I have african, arawak and white ancestry to lol but look mostly african
Y’all pajeets are ruininf the region, we caribs don’t want you lot there leave, stinking up the place with your Hindu bullshit TF man

Also ok once again Guyana isn’t in the Caribbean it’s literally in south amercia so is Suriname. Dunno why it’s even considered idc if they are black they are not islanders Caribbean == island you fucks border Brazil I swear you lot need to start calling yourself South American

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
What the fuck is that
Stable diffusion xl45
Stable diffusion xl46
Stable diffusion xl47

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’m Afro Guyanese
Y’all pajeets are ruininf the region, we caribs don’t want you lot there leave, stinking up the place with your Hindu bullshit TF man

Also ok once again Guyana isn’t in the Caribbean it’s literally in south amercia so is Suriname. Dunno why it’s even considered idc if they are black they are not islanders Caribbean == island you fucks border Brazil I swear you lot need to start calling yourself South American
Even if Guyana isn’t part of the Caribbean it still is considered as such cuz of how much culture we share

I’m Afro Guyanese

Even if Guyana isn’t part of the Caribbean it still is considered as such cuz of how much culture we share
DOEST change shit your South American